Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah pretty much the same. I used the end of some tweezers to jam it in. I dont think you need to worry about damaging bats. Just slide it in until it feels like it wont just fall back out.

I had purchased about 5 yards of the stretch velvet because I was asked to make quite a few from people on ebay and I still have plenty of extra. If anyone would like a tdk cape I will only charge 15 dollars via paypal gift and 25 dollars via paypal gift for begins velvet.

a 14" (BLUE) cape for a 13" DC Direct blue and grey BATMAN so that it covers his entire body: exactly:

1. Geil- normal length
2. carlito77- 14" tall (blue)
10.[/QUOTE]

a 14" (BLUE) cape for a 13" DC Direct blue and grey BATMAN so that it covers his entire body: exactly:

1. Geil- normal length
2. carlito77- 14" tall (blue)
[/QUOTE]

I could easily make this as I have the perfect color rayon material for it. I would need to see how the cape attaches

I still have these available and I am trying to unload material so 15 dollars paypal gift for tdk and 25 dollars paypal gift for begins.

do you ship internationally? like philippines?
im interested in tdk cape =)

Last edited:
Do you ship Internationally? Like how much would EMS to India cost you? It can fit in an envelope almost right? Can you gimme a total cost estimate to send it to India via EMS? Ive got the DX02 so the TDK cape it should be... If you can gimme an estimate I can talk to my friend whose Paypal I use and see if he can send over the money as a gift or not. Thanks :) have heard really great stuff about your capes, also is you name a reference to the boldybuilder/Hulk Ferrigno?

Any other capes? I have 3 tdk capes left and 2 begins...

Wow they depleted fast since the last time I checked! I thought I'd have more time. Any chance I could book a Begins one? Trouble is I can't pay for it just yet as I'm almost maxed out. I expect to get a payment into my CC the coming wednesday and then I'd be good to go....

Cool good to know. I thought I was out of the Superhero collecting there but needless to say the CR Superman has pulled me back in and now I've been thinking I need to go back and make the refinements everyone else seems to have done to their Batmans with your capes. Not sure I'd go down the road of replacing heads though.

Back