Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived this morning here in Oz. What a rediculous change to the whole figures stance and overall image a good cape gives it!

Lance thanks so much man :hi5:

003.jpg

004.jpg

011.jpg

Wow nice collection you have back there in the shelves, looks way much much better than the original cape given. Cheers!!! Edwin

Thanks Edwin! More detolfs needed for more figures incoming haha..

I packed the Hot Toys cape up back in the box a day after I got the figure (and before I got lforigno's custom cape) because of how junky it is.

Thanks Edwin! More detolfs needed for more figures incoming haha..

I packed the Hot Toys cape up back in the box a day after I got the figure (and before I got lforigno's custom cape) because of how junky it is.

YES! Means need more shelves and more spaces, i think i should start signing up as a member with IKEA soon!!! lol

I know this is off topic a bit but are you making any capes for the Sideshow 1/6th Darth Vader figure ?

In the darth vader cape thread there is a list of people interested in the capes and if 10 people will commit I will do another run. If you want make sure your name is on the list.

Back