Curb Your Enthusiasm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Without LD Seinfeld would never have made it, it's so obvious his influence on that show. It's been another great season.

Without LD Seinfeld would never have made it, it's so obvious his influence on that show. It's been another great season.

I do enjoy seeing the mirror versions of Seinfeld episodes, like this week the Chicken place mirrored the Kenny Rogers Roasters episode of Seinfeld etc. But Larry ultimately always does it better imo.

I do enjoy seeing the mirror versions of Seinfeld episodes, like this week the Chicken place mirrored the Kenny Rogers Roasters episode of Seinfeld etc. But Larry ultimately always does it better imo.

when the Palestinians were cheering for him after taking off Funkhousers yarmulke i was rolling...never would he have gotten away with that on network TV...and that is why i cannot get rid of HBO...I hope he's in for 1 more season...and im spoiled cause i didnt think he'd do this season or the last.

I like Suzie's daughter cursing Larry out in the driveway. The whole episode kind of over shadowed the brilliance in that scene.

:)

Hilarious tonight.... When he was crawling out of the funeral I was dying laughing. And the whole thing with the smiles and the sunburn, the cabinets, lying about the Dr. visit classic Larry I could go on and on. Excellent episode.

Awesome episode, the line cutting and the vowel of silence with the ice cream flashback were great. I love how he congratulates people when they try to pull something in front of him and he catches them. "First of all, congratulations." :lol

Awesome episode, the line cutting and the vowel of silence with the ice cream flashback were great. I love how he congratulates people when they try to pull something in front of him and he catches them. "First of all, congratulations." :lol

:lol "vowel"
...it's "vow" :wink1:

the end of the episode was great, with larry on the plane :lol
this season is great so far, i cant wait to see Ricky Gervais now :yess:

The Larry David versus Ricky Gervais stuff in tonight's episode was great... Best episode so far (even though the talking during the show did recycle the PEZ dispenser on Elaine's knee during the piano recital for George's gf).

The Larry David versus Ricky Gervais stuff in tonight's episode was great... Best episode so far (even though the talking during the show did recycle the PEZ dispenser on Elaine's knee during the piano recital for George's gf).

"and I've given you the gift of art"
"Whether I give you a gift or you give me a gift it costs me money"

Hilarious exchange!!! Love seeing these 2 together. Brilliant episode!

And the shoelace at the end :rotfl :rotfl

Last edited:
The one armed man.

:lol

Awesome Fugitive referance and I loved them chasing him down with the periscope and the music. I wonder if he will return or remain a mystery.

Ugh....stupid hurricane knocked out my satellite so I didn't see this weeks episode, gonna try and watch in on the HBO go app tonight on my iPhone.

Larry must be a quick healer cause he sure does get his ass whooped in a lot of these episodes.

Wow, Buckner making that catch, and Leon's glasses were pretty great, but Suzie in that car seat with Larry making those faces may have been the funniest thing on the show ever.

Back