Curb Your Enthusiasm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow it's been this long? Hard to believe.

New Curb tonight gentlemen. :yess:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynUHYh6Gzqo"]YouTube - ‪Curb Your Enthusiasm: Season 8 Trailer (HBO)‬‏[/ame]

Can't wait! It's been forever.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQZRhLFE3gQ"]YouTube - ‪I'm Larry David, And I Happen To Enjoy Wearing Women's Panties‬‏[/ame]

Brilliant show. But do we get it on network? Hell no, they jump through million dollar flaming hoops to punish us with 2 and a Half Men and a laugh track.

We created this society...

Bit disappointed in the premier. I'd say it's the weakest episode I've seen in along time.

You didn't enjoy that? I'm so glad this is back. I thought it was funnier then last season's finale for sure.

The divorces were great, how everyone else wanted one and Jeff mentioned he could just have a nice clean break someday and Susie told him there was no way that was happening and she'd take him for everything. Larry ruining Marty's trip, the tampon instructions, the jewish lawyer, all pretty good. :lol

I was dying during the tampon scene. Him reading the instructions, her not understanding. And you knew his one unselfish act would blow-up in his face. :lol

And remember, it's not a negative thing to run an ass in the ground. :lecture

:lol What's he compare it to again? A rental car?

Yea when he was reading the instructions and stopped and went "ohhhh" as he realised how the applicator worked I was dying. He was almost doing a Woody Allen impression.

I also liked when he was trying out his facial tics that he was going to use on dates! And poor Jeff is sad that everyone is getting divorced except him. :lol

It was an excellent opener, I know it was already mentioned but that tampon scene was brilliant, only Larry could think something like that up.

We will, he is in next week's episode according to the description which bodes very well since he and Larry are no longer living togeather, this means Larry sees him as an actual friend. Pretty rare considering his friend pool has really only consisted of Richard, Ted, Marty, and Jeff pretty much exclusively the entire show. Glad he made the "cut" again, the first being when Loretta left and took the others with her.

Back