Curb Your Enthusiasm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will, he is in next week's episode according to the description which bodes very well since he and Larry are no longer living togeather, this means Larry sees him as an actual friend. Pretty rare considering his friend pool has really only consisted of Richard, Ted, Marty, and Jeff pretty much exclusively the entire show. Glad he made the "cut" again, the first being when Loretta left and took the others with her.

Pretttttttay pretttttttay pretttttttay cool.

Another great episode, Leon barely survives again. :lol

Marty has been hilarious, and I love how Larry got pissy after apologising to that woman and her not being thrilled about it. The computers all look alike was also a great exchange.

Another great episode, Leon barely survives again. :lol

Marty has been hilarious, and I love how Larry got pissy after apologising to that woman and her not being thrilled about it. The computers all look alike was also a great exchange.

It was a great episode. Larry had some great lines in it. I'm really pleased with how the first 2 episodes were, cant wait for week 3.

Leon telling Larry all the personal info he knew was hysterical. And the look on Richard Lewis' face when he passed the guys at the strip club... :lol

I already watched it a 2nd time, Larry's not holding back without Cheryl there to keep him in check and it's providing some great material.

"oh my god... what happened to you. Inspirational speaker? what in the ____ is she talking about?"

So I've yet to see ep 2 but I'm not quite sure I understand the "meh" response to the first episode? I found the entire sequence with the girl scout having her first period then Larry walking her through the use of a tampon to be absolutely hilarious! I love the chain of events that lead to these massively inappropriate moments.... I also loved Jeff's wife cussing him out at the dinner table for even suggesting they could ever be divorced. She's fantastic!

Anyway, looking forward to seeing ep2 tonight.

This season is getting better week after week, and I totally agree with you Deckard Funkhouser has been great this season ...."Social Assassin" he was so proud of that, :rotfl

That was one of the funniest sex scenes ever, the things they were saying and when he started quoting Theodor Herzl all with Marty down stairs listening, then the whole Scarlet Pimpernel thing walking down the steps like he was comparing himself to that, it was all just brilliant.

This show is so amazing. I was laughing my butt off yet again. Each season steps it up over the last and so far, it keeps getting better.

The whole 'social assassin' storyline was awesome.

'What's with saying 'LOL'? I don't get it.' :lol

Back