Curb Your Enthusiasm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot that was on so I only caught one scene while I was flipping around and than I turned it off so I can watch it all the way through later. What I saw seemed hilarious though, Jon Hamm and Larry and him telling Liev Schreiber how Eva Mendes blew Chicago. :lol

I just finished the HBO movie Clear History and it had a very "curb your enthusiasm" vibe.

It was a fun/silly movie but I would have rather had a new season of Curb. He had some funny one liners in the movie that I wish he would have saved for the show.

If you are having Curb Your Enthusiasm withdrawals I recommend you checking out this flick!

Definitely, it was very good-- basically watching an extended Curb.

Only seen a few episodes over the years.
Partner hates it so gunna have to buy some boxsets and catch up.
Funny ****.
Reminds me of david brent but funnier and cringe making and sidesplitting at the same time.
Large ****** springs to mind with the mobile phone:rotfl

that, I would be interested in. I wish HBO or some network would show reruns of this show. Netflix doesn't even have it I believe?

Well they're all on On Demand but HBOGO you can watch on your computer or phone anytime. Every movie and show(every season) they've ever had streaming.

So glad I bought the series on dvd a while back. Without a doubt, the funniest show ever made. I movie and a season 9 would be awesome, too bad no one ever attempted a Larry David 1/6.

Back