Media Crash Bandicoot Trilogy Remasters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Collection probably, given what Naughty Dog did for the Jak and Daxter HD Collection, and Uncharted series, plus these are really old games. Even then, a separate buy shouldn't be bad since I doubt it would be that expensive

Finally. With all the teases, i knew it was only a matter of time after the easter eggs in Uncharted 4.

I'm actually trying to reacquire nice copies of the original Crash 2 & 3 for PS1.

I'll be more than happy with those once I've got them. :)

I downloaded Crash 2 on the Vita not too recently. Gonna have start playing it again now. :monkey3

They're not too hard to come by on eBay
To save any ongoing confusion, I think I need to change my sig to read:

"looking for LOCALLY sourced (AUS) PAL near mint & complete PS1 games for a reasonable price on eBay or otherwise, whenever I talk about acquiring them in the future".

:lol

Patience is my middle name when it comes to that.

Im sorry but i hate Crashs new look

djfxbgrqxyroj8fh1h7i.png

they should have updated his old look

latest

Heres a look at some of his Skylander gameplay. Pretty cool to see him again still.

Crash's new looks are...scary, in a way :horror
To save any ongoing confusion, I think I need to change my sig to read:

"looking for LOCALLY sourced (AUS) PAL near mint & complete PS1 games for a reasonable price on eBay or otherwise, whenever I talk about acquiring them in the future".

:lol

Patience is my middle name when it comes to that.
Well that's your fault, come to 'Murica instead :lol

Alternatively still use eBay.

Back