Original Indiana Jones Trilogy Special Edition DVD Re-Releases: May 13

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This release was exciting 5 years ago...

indiana_jones_dvd.jpg

So lame... Just like the new movie will be.

:tap

Why are you skipping the 2nd best film? :monkey3

I just don't care for it. The kid sidekick annoyed me to death, and I didn't like the female character in it, either. I don't think it's horrible, but I don't have the desire to own it the way I do with the other two films. And since the Indy films are pretty stand alone, I can get the other two without it.

I think I paid $60 on the day it was released a few years ago. :pow

The next time will be on Blu-ray.

Definitely wait for HD... this release is only good for those who don't want all of the movies.

Finally bought the trilogy in DVD form to replace my VHS version (I know I know-- I waited sooooooooooooooooo long) just last month:banghead Anyway, not going to bother buying another as this one was a cool $30:D

Almost all of the Bonus Features on these new releases are different/new, but it doesn't make them worth the additional purchase. Plus, the documentaries on the existing box set are NOT on these new ones and they're great.

Well, I've been suckered into buying Star Wars movies SO many times on VHS, and then on DVD. I got the Indy movies originally on VHS, and then the nice set of DVDs with the bonus DVD a few years ago. I assume that Paramount will eventually put the Indy movies on Blu-Ray. Now that Paramount has said they're going with Blu-Ray, and it's now beaten HD-DVD in the "HD War". So....I dunno. I may get suckered into buying these again on DVD. I always loved the extras. That's what usually "hooks" me, is seeing some new extra material. :eek: :D

Back