Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is selling their Angel of Death AP at market price please let me know. I know it just released, but I missed out but would like to grab this guy if possible. Thanks.

1002315_10151616555829145_60326862_n_zps4ea21d6a.jpg

I cant wait to see King Death statue that will looks crazy :panic:.

Yeah I am really excited for that. A statue throne is always something to be excited for. Just imagine if he was as tall as the Reaper, but while sitting down!

Yeah I am really excited for that. A statue throne is always something to be excited for. Just imagine if he was as tall as the Reaper, but while sitting down!

I admit that it would be incredibly cool to see the King that size. But I'm actually hoping he'll be regular PF size to match the Queen. Besides, I'm running outta room for huge statues anyways.

Hope SS reveals more on this line at Spook.

I wasn't even aware that they were releasing a king death on their court of the dead line...from the poster he looks to be the biggest, can't wait for that reveal.

I hope the King Death is on a BIG throne, don't think it will be a LSF but who knows. I need a statue on a wicked looking throne, only thing I own is a Spawn figure on a throne in the Hamlet pose...

I asked Lisa from Sideshow via live chat today about when SS will be revealing the king from the Court of the Dead line and she had absolutely no idea what i was talking about... :slap

I'm curious as to what the inspiration for the Court of the Dead line is. I mean it seems like its a little random. Death's General and the queen are original ideas whereas Jack the Ripper and Red Death are based on real life characters/stories. I would think they would stick to some theme. I really don't care that much though, because this Dead line is much more appealing to me than their previous dead statues. I would love to see a nasty version of Elizabeth Bathory in this line. Or maybe a Gilles de Rais.

I'm curious as to what the inspiration for the Court of the Dead line is. I mean it seems like its a little random. Death's General and the queen are original ideas whereas Jack the Ripper and Red Death are based on real life characters/stories. I would think they would stick to some theme. I really don't care that much though, because this Dead line is much more appealing to me than their previous dead statues. I would love to see a nasty version of Elizabeth Bathory in this line. Or maybe a Gilles de Rais.

Marquis De Sade would be interesting.

:clap post of the year

:clap post of the year

Ha! Thanks. Always been a Bathory fan!

I hope Red Death comes up for order soon, too. He looks sick! Instead of the printed faces on his cape, I wish they were sculpted. Like he cut peoples faces off and sewed them together for a cape. How killer would that be. If its removable I think I'll sculpt one myself.

Ha! Thanks. Always been a Bathory fan!

I hope Red Death comes up for order soon, too. He looks sick! Instead of the printed faces on his cape, I wish they were sculpted. Like he cut peoples faces off and sewed them together for a cape. How killer would that be. If its removable I think I'll sculpt one myself.

Can someone post her cape? She looks sick and wicked.

am I the only one who just knew that red death will up for pre-order in December!

p.s. notice the awesome base.

ahaja5u5.jpg

I think I'm honestly more excited for this line than the licensed lines. I mean after Batman the DC line is okay, but this is new and fresh. I like it.

I think the only thing I'd get more excited for is if Sideshow came out and said Pinhead was back on.

I think I'm honestly more excited for this line than the licensed lines. I mean after Batman the DC line is okay, but this is new and fresh. I like it.

I think the only thing I'd get more excited for is if Sideshow came out and said Pinhead was back on.

Me too, I normally just buy comic statues but I'm really getting into this dead like and I love it.

Back