Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Red Death looks so awesome, alot of people dont like the gore factor, but if you dont like gore then you need to stay away from a line called The Dead! So many zombies/undead look too "human" still, but this guy looks like a demonic corpes which is A OK in my book.

Next week PO! I was almost hoping they'd hold off a few months to let my bank account replenish. I see a very small edition size for this guy. 300 max.

When I see pics of the other Dead line beside the Reaper, I always think the Reaper should be bigger...or else scaled down to fit with the others. I guess my point is that for the price of 3 PF's, you should get more. As awesome as he looks, I can still justify why I passed on him.

any guesses on price point? hes smaller than the Queen, but I think he also has a lightup feature, so maybe they will be close in price?

His guts look SICK!! Awesome :rock

May have to pass on this though. GF hates it! For obvious reasons.

Really am having a love/hate affair with this. I love the concept it's just really gruesome and my nieces and nephews would scream. although that would make it really funny

Back