Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I follow Kat Sapene on Instagram and she shared a post of court of the dead pieces that she's painted. There was a new female figure (I think her name was enchantress?). She looked like a spirit faction character, pretty cool with some magic coming from her hands

Yeah that is the one I saw in the SDCC video, she looks fantastic & I'm dying to get some more details on her.

is a new boxed 1. version Kier worth 450 bucks ?
a local seller made me an offer, always wanted that statue, but im not sure about the price, since most of the statues in this line dropped really hard price wise on the after marked

I think it depends on how much you like her.
Kier Version 2 is only $480 for the EX so unless you really like the first one more I'd just get her instead

Did they tank badly value wise?
I could only ever find them at above retail when I was looking in the UK

I still want to get into the line myself

Neil

66487028_144783049947768_7696120502398634453_n.jpg

I think it depends on how much you like her.
Kier Version 2 is only $480 for the EX so unless you really like the first one more I'd just get her instead

Did they tank badly value wise?
I could only ever find them at above retail when I was looking in the UK

ye, i like the first version better, something about the action pose of the second version puts me off

also the price for most of the statues have dropped, only exception would be Gallevarbe, Oglavaeil and Scratch
you can even get the legendary scale one for little money

Ah, just watched a sdcc COTD video and the female is Ellianastis(?)

Yeah, that's her
Isn't she just stunning??
Would love her in my collection.

ye, i like the first version better, something about the action pose of the second version puts me off

also the price for most of the statues have dropped, only exception would be Gallevarbe, Oglavaeil and Scratch
you can even get the legendary scale one for little money

I fully understand that.
After I initially missed out on V1 I looked on Ebay & in the UK she was hitting north of £600 so resided to the fact I'll never have her.
Then with the v2 version I'm looking at getting her again, only issue is I don't have the funds to throw at multiple lines & pieces & as I have Green Arrow on Waitlist I'm trying to hold out to see if he converts first.
If not then I think I'll get V2 Kier & hopefully can justify a purchase on Gethsemoni V2 & the newly announced Ellianstis as per Ladybugs post above.

I am also getting the 1/6 scale Kier regardless of my statue purchases...if I can't get the Statues I'll make do with the figures...just hope more are announced & shown soon

Neil

Hi i got question about selling Court of the dead figures.
How hard will be to sell figures like this for around 220-270 $ without boxes? Figures are like new.
Thank you.

court-of-the-dead-xiall-the-resolve-of-bone-legendary-scale-bust-200532-07.jpg

s-l400.jpg

Court-Of-The-Dead-Malavestros-Deaths-Chronicler-Fool-Sideshow-Collectibles-Statue-Pic-4.jpg

You'd have the most success selling on the auction site and stating that it's local-pickup only/without boxes/protective foam.

I'd purchase some of them from you, but I live in the states and the shipping costs would likely be monstrous. :( Good luck with your sales!

Hey guys.

I got a question about CotD statues.

I know nothing about this line and i was seeing them from time to time on Sideshow and local figure/statue shop.

Lately i am really liking some of these, particularly Deaths Siren and Cleopsis.

My question is, are they worth buying just liking the way they look, what is the resale value if i get bored of them and how is the quality of these?

Hey guys.

I got a question about CotD statues.

I know nothing about this line and i was seeing them from time to time on Sideshow and local figure/statue shop.

Lately i am really liking some of these, particularly Deaths Siren and Cleopsis.

My question is, are they worth buying just liking the way they look, what is the resale value if i get bored of them and how is the quality of these?

The quality is usually pretty good. Resale value is pretty hit or miss. Most of the time you're probably looking at breaking even or taking a loss. Any piece that actually starts to rise in value in the secondary market SS will release an updated one to kill that off.

The quality is usually pretty good. Resale value is pretty hit or miss. Most of the time you're probably looking at breaking even or taking a loss. Any piece that actually starts to rise in value in the secondary market SS will release an updated one to kill that off.

Right so either buy cause you really like them or pass.

Right so either buy cause you really like them or pass.

This is surely the rule with any collectible.
If you are looking to make money this really isn't the thing to get into anymore.

I don't think I have anything that will make me more than I paid for it & the majority a darn sight less than I paid lol

Just buy what you love

Neil

This is surely the rule with any collectible.
If you are looking to make money this really isn't the thing to get into anymore.

I don't think I have anything that will make me more than I paid for it & the majority a darn sight less than I paid lol

Just buy what you love

Neil

I?m not out to make a profit, but i get bored of figures/statues easily, so i sell them and buy new ones. And tbh, i wouldn?t want to loose much in the process. If it is not something i REALLY like that is.

I?m not out to make a profit, but i get bored of figures/statues easily, so i sell them and buy new ones. And tbh, i wouldn?t want to loose much in the process. If it is not something i REALLY like that is.

Ah well that makes perfect sense & the right way to do things.
I'm a hoarder when it comes to this stuff.
I buy so much & my collection has no real focus at all but I can't bring myself to part with stuff to make room for more.

At least you have a good plan going there lol

Neil

Ah well that makes perfect sense & the right way to do things.
I'm a hoarder when it comes to this stuff.
I buy so much & my collection has no real focus at all but I can't bring myself to part with stuff to make room for more.

At least you have a good plan going there lol

Neil

Haha, well wish i was like you, that?s how a true collection forms and it seems i?ll never gather much stuff like that :))

Anyone know where I might find the queen crown replica , I missed out on it never knew it went up and now its sold out on ssc

just received my Shard: Faith Bearer's Fury PF. The statue is great, but I have one complaint; the sword is made of plastic, so it bend ! Sideshow should put something(at least a rod) inside to make it look straight.

just received my Shard: Faith Bearer's Fury PF. The statue is great, but I have one complaint; the sword is made of plastic, so it bend ! Sideshow should put something(at least a rod) inside to make it look straight.

The lack in quality of side show is so alarming. I mean how hard is it to make something out of metal??? It doesn't even up the cost. Just crazy to me. How bad side show has become.

I think it makes little difference. That metal most people covet in their statues that do nothing more than look good on a shelf, is some of the cheapest pot metal out there. Barely worth freaking out over.

Back