Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, this stuff is nothing.
I've been there and done it before, with the McFarlane Clive Barker Tortured Souls lines.
That was some messed up stuff too.
Yet it's cool, and you can't look away. But people come in and think you are some crazy sicko or disturbed lol

Difference is that they are little toys that can be thrown in the closet and represent a small investment. This thing is huge and would be a stand-out in any collection.

Ah, this stuff is nothing.
I've been there and done it before, with the McFarlane Clive Barker Tortured Souls lines.
That was some messed up stuff too.
Yet it's cool, and you can't look away. But people come in and think you are some crazy sicko or disturbed lol

Welcome to the club, tortured soul line was pretty freaking gorey.

I think i'll need a new room wife by the time i finish this line. my coworkers think grim reaper and angel of death are creepy. Guess i went from sicko and will graduate into someone mentally disturb before 2015

Can anyone else at SDCC get some more photo of the red death? He looks awesome but i need more photos

THese are the only 3 pics I've seen:

b7f08ce7636da814bc9a39c202dc0d2c.jpg

e23742bc3c5164349dd52aaf2919a311.jpg

e49e780e425ebe091c0e0e0ac9bee9b1.jpg

Yesterday, I noticed the faces on his cape for the first time...

Last edited:
Damn that thing is horrendous looking... I generally am no disturbed by a piece but I would not want that in my home :lol

Well done Sideshow :clap :clap

Think I'm hooked on this line just looking at the pics I'm blown away its like looking at the dark grim side of literature I got find that general death ASAP

THese are the only 3 pics I've seen:
Yesterday, I noticed the faces on his cape for the first time...[/QUOTE]

The cape is awesome! This piece is too much for me but I can see why folks think it's cool. Some question my Death's General purchase so...to each their own. Here's a shot of the cape faces:

Some insane detail on these two pieces. I can only hope the factories can honor those details.

It's faint, but I can make out something like a "King of the Dead" figure in the background, and it does look like he's sitting on a throne! Reminds me of the regal Doom PF. Maybe this will be the Dead's incarnation of that! :clap

1002315_10151616555829145_60326862_n_zps4ea21d6a.jpg

Love that pic of the king.
Reveal coming soon, I hope.

Yep, and one is another female!

The big one hovering over everyone looks awesome, the King of the Dead I'm guessing, but I hope he's not an LSF. Would be kinda cool to get him to go with the Queen if he's a PF.

Yep, and one is another female!

The big one hovering over everyone looks awesome, the King of the Dead I'm guessing, but I hope he's not an LSF. Would be kinda cool to get him to go with the Queen if he's a PF.

Agreed. I hope the King is the same scale as the Queen.

Looking forward to the reveal of the other female PF with the sword. She looks like she has a skull head/mask. This line looks awesome!

The King looks like a really awesome sculpt especially with that hand like thing coming out. I hope he is sitting on a throne. A highly elaborate throne would be amazing at 1/4 scale.

Agreed. I hope the King is the same scale as the Queen.

Looking forward to the reveal of the other female PF with the sword. She looks like she has a skull head/mask. This line looks awesome!

Yeah, same here. I think she could be a potentially awesome piece too.

Back