Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really am having a love/hate affair with this. I love the concept it's just really gruesome and my nieces and nephews would scream. although that would make it really funny

videotape it!

I'll buy him anyway, but have to say I'm a little surprised that he's the same price as QOTD. I thought it would have been a little cheaper. I might wait to see what the ES is. I'm still waiting on the queen. I'm trying to hold onto my cash for as long as possible. I hate paying NRD's.

Can someone tell/link me all of the statues that are involved in this line? I know The Queen and Red Death are, but I also see Jack the Ripper in the poster and he isn't labeled as Court of the Dead on Sideshow. So, what exactly are all the statues in it?

Can someone tell/link me all of the statues that are involved in this line? I know The Queen and Red Death are, but I also see Jack the Ripper in the poster and he isn't labeled as Court of the Dead on Sideshow. So, what exactly are all the statues in it?

I think he was made before they got the idea of this new line so he was kind of thrown into it. Aside from those three, the king is another one though we have yet to see his statue. I think there is one more in the picture aside from them.

I think he was made before they got the idea of this new line so he was kind of thrown into it. Aside from those three, the king is another one though we have yet to see his statue. I think there is one more in the picture aside from them.

Hm, what about The Reaper: Death's General? He kind of looks like the silhouette of the biggest figure in the flyer. Is he not part of it then?

Hm, what about The Reaper: Death's General? He kind of looks like the silhouette of the biggest figure in the flyer. Is he not part of it then?

I would certainly consider him a part of this line, though SSC came up with the Court line after they created him.

Yeah he is part of the line, but he isn't the main general guy we have yet to see a statue of him.

i think the court of the dead has only the queen and death so far. I think the rest happen to be horror status. When i went on google and did a search i pulled up a page that has the queen and death and only their back stories. The web page does have a pic if what seems to look like the reaper death general but theres no story for him which i find weird because he is out already so why have back stories for the 2 that are up for pre-order and not the one that just came out. So that makes me feel maybe there will be a different reaper for the court of dead.

The Reaper has a back story. you are probably not looking in the right place.

i think the court of the dead has only the queen and death so far. I think the rest happen to be horror status. When i went on google and did a search i pulled up a page that has the queen and death and only their back stories. The web page does have a pic if what seems to look like the reaper death general but theres no story for him which i find weird because he is out already so why have back stories for the 2 that are up for pre-order and not the one that just came out. So that makes me feel maybe there will be a different reaper for the court of dead.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collect...er-deaths-general-sideshow-collectibles-7213/

Reaper general, Red Death, Jack the ripper, Queen and now the Death's Siren are all part of the court of the dead line, and it sounds like the Arbiter of bone will be included now as well.

Reaper general, Red Death, Jack the ripper, Queen and now the Death's Siren are all part of the court of the dead line, and it sounds like the Arbiter of bone will be included now as well.

Arbiter of bone. Looks good

He is not actually part of it, but I just got Jack yesterday, and he is pretty much the centerpiece of my collection ATM. Beautiful piece, and he will fit right in with the rest of these creatures once they come out.

There are a lot of great looking characters in that line! VERY excited to see who is next after Siren, and Arbiter of Bone.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/inside-the-court-of-the-dead/

Sneak peak at what's coming from Court of the Dead
court_size_sheet_Update_2.jpg

Back