Premium Format Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I don't necessarily agree with the price difference, if you take a look at the full specs you'll see that the Conan piece is a lot bigger than Red Sonja (even though both of them are 27" tall). I'm just glad that Red Sonja came in at $380 and not any more than that. I don't think that Conan will be fully appreciated until the in-hand pictures start to show up next year.

Although I don't necessarily agree with the price difference, if you take a look at the full specs you'll see that the Conan piece is a lot bigger than Red Sonja (even though both of them are 27" tall). I'm just glad that Red Sonja came in at $380 and not any more than that. I don't think that Conan will be fully appreciated until the in-hand pictures start to show up next year.

That's exactly how I felt. I didn't order Conan till The red Sonya reveal... Once I saw the ES was so low I knew if the in hand pics came out awesome I would be kicking myself if I missed out. First time I've ever been heavily influenced to make a purchase based on the ES. If it would have been a larger ES I would have waited.

I don't regret pre-ordering Conan and I think it would be stunning and a grail piece in future. And I don't want to be 'that guy' so I'll make this my last comment on Conan's price (and I'll hold myself to that) :D :D

I don't agree with using height as a reference unless that height is because the character is huge (eg Hulk)
It shouldn't be hard or expensive to make a base made up of wonky stone slabs. The base looks good but it isn't difficult.
You could definitely argue that other bases that feature dirt, tree parts and leaves are more difficult to pull off well.

Anyway....rock on to September next year when this comes out !

this conan is epic! I am sure glad I ordered this day 1!! prefect match to display with red sonja. can't wait to have them both!

this conan is epic! I am sure glad I ordered this day 1!! prefect match to display with red sonja. can't wait to have them both!

Hell yeah! I feel the same way :D

Can't wait till 2017 when these both drop :monkey2

I just ordered Red sonja and I'm on the verge of getting this dude, question is I'm thinking I'm gonna pick up a detolf to display them in just take out a couple of shelf's but I'm mainly worried that Conan wouldnt fit he seems huge in about ever direction. Thoughts from you guys who own detolfs I don't have any yet.
:dunno

I just ordered Red sonja and I'm on the verge of getting this dude, question is I'm thinking I'm gonna pick up a detolf to display them in just take out a couple of shelf's but I'm mainly worried that Conan wouldnt fit he seems huge in about ever direction. Thoughts from you guys who own detolfs I don't have any yet.

I measured. He will fit. Gotta remove a shelf though.

i have the same dilemma as you, have order Sonja since yesterday when she's up.

I think Conan is going to start moving quickly now that a companion piece in Sonya has been released for PO. Jump on it now guys. At 150 ES he won't last forever

I know I ordered the EX of this guy the same day Sonja went up. I'd jump on it if you want the EX.

I hesitated only because of ARH studios Conan. No pics till nycc though.. with such a limited es i didnt want to chance it. This will be a highly sought after statue once videos and in hand pics start to circulate. Congrats to all who ordered this beast of a statue

The Ex on this one is pretty lackluster, but I think the statue is pretty fantastic regardless and has a lot of presence. I'm sure the final product will be real stunning. Especially with the low edition size the QC should be great, not being so mass produced and rushed. Just hope Sonja gets a considerate ES so the QC doesn't falter. Best example of a perfect statue recently, IMO, is The Reaper.

Back