Premium Format Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just preordered this.

I'm officially one of the club of 150.

Expect this to sell out this week after the mediocre pics of the ARH Conan.

Now the long wait begins for Conan and Red Sonja.

Conan at SSC never sells out fast. The Prize took awhile. Look at it's value now.

Fury of the Beast has an EX ES of 250 and it still hasn't sold out. Expect the 2nd hand rate to skyrocket when it does.

The same will go for this one. Once the in hand pics show up, you'll hear so many going "Man I wish I hadn't passed this up".

Based on all the negative feedback on the ARH Conan, I can see those people who were waiting for the ARH reveal now ordering this one.

This will sell out soon. It is the definitive Conan statue in 1/4 scale, IMO.

Ski

Have you gotten a glimpse of ARH studios Conan yet? I still havent seen a pic. Doesnt really matter now since i already pulled the trigger on this one. Im a SS junkie anyways. I flirt with PCS a bit but SS is where its at

Ski

Have you gotten a glimpse of ARH studios Conan yet? I still havent seen a pic. Doesnt really matter now since i already pulled the trigger on this one. Im a SS junkie anyways. I flirt with PCS a bit but SS is where its at

There are some photos posted in the ARH thread. Admittedly not the best photos, but from what has been shown, I think this Conan PF is better and will have a much lower ES.

im glad ordered this, while ARH isnt that bad, im not a big fan of their paint apllications and i think the ss release suits me just fine

This is gonna be the Conan statue of all Conan statues, the definition in his muscles, the detail in the face sculpt, the elegance of the base. :lectureThere are many awesome Conan figures but this one I believe will be the best, until SSC tops themselves again.:lol

This is gonna be the Conan statue of all Conan statues, the definition in his muscles, the detail in the face sculpt, the elegance of the base. :lectureThere are many awesome Conan figures but this one I believe will be the best, until SSC tops themselves again.:lol

I love the confidence in this statement. :hi5:
Just gets me so much more pumped that i ordered this

Wrong... All of the above stated, applies to one piece and one piece only. SSC still needs to top this piece. :lecture

maxresdefault.jpg

1378768_10202241012289297_1724426297_n.jpg

Rage of the Undying Conan is one fugly looking piece. It looks like a constipated UFC fighter Randy Couture in a wig, with a stick shoved up his perking butt cheeks, being tickled by it and liking it a little bit. :rotfl

If you dont like the ARH one, Id hold out and wait til SSC does another one, because this is just one horrid piece and a waste of money. A lot of you will be quick to sell this off when the next best Conan comes out. I guarantee it. :lol

Wrong... All of the above stated, applies to one piece and one piece only. SSC still needs to top this piece. :lecture

maxresdefault.jpg

1378768_10202241012289297_1724426297_n.jpg

Rage of the Undying Conan is one fugly looking piece. It looks like a constipated UFC fighter Randy Couture in a wig, with a stick shoved up his perking butt cheeks, being tickled by it and liking it a little bit. :rotfl

If you dont like the ARH one, Id hold out and wait til SSC does another one, because this is just one horrid piece and a waste of money. A lot of you will be quick to sell this off when the next best Conan comes out. I guarantee it. :lol

Thank you for sharing your opinion. :wave

Yes, these are all just opinions and although I do like the SSC Arnold Schwarzenegger version, it really doesn't appear to have the powerful presence of the undying piece. Even just the clothing on this new one makes the earlier one look like a toy, in my opinion.

Yes, these are all just opinions and although I do like the SSC Arnold Schwarzenegger version, it really doesn't appear to have the powerful presence of the undying piece. Even just the clothing on this new one makes the earlier one look like a toy, in my opinion.

Powerful presence? How so? When it looks like he's holding in a big juicy squirt? Id understand in that way it would look powerful, yes? But the entire piece looks utterly ridiculous. Not to mention he's wearing a skirt.

Based on the eloquent and respectful way DH expresses his opinion, I'd say he is about 20-25 years old. :lol

:lol Theres a reason why this piece is so low in es. And I bet the regular will be low es as well. This piece wont sell very well. And I highly doubt people were waiting on what ARH was releasing before pulling the trigger on this. Its 150 es. And most of you collectors base your collection on es rather than enjoying a piece for its artwork. It would have sold out a long time ago if people were so worried about the very limited es on this exclusive. Flippers would have been all over this piece. Even they know this piece wont sell. :horror

:lol Theres a reason why this piece is so low in es. And I bet the regular will be low es as well. This piece wont sell very well. And I highly doubt people were waiting on what ARH was releasing before pulling the trigger on this. Its 150 es. And most of you collectors base your collection on es rather than enjoying a piece for its artwork. It would have sold out a long time ago if people were so worried about the very limited es on this exclusive.

Post saved. :lecture

Powerful presence? How so? When it looks like he's holding in a big juicy squirt? Id understand in that way it would look powerful, yes? But the entire piece looks utterly ridiculous. Not to mention he's wearing a skirt.

When the in-hand pictures start coming in next year, maybe it will become clearer for you or maybe this simply isn't your style of statue. We all have our own individual preferences.

BTW, that isn't a skirt. When you get a chance, do a Google search to see what Roman battle armor looked like. Then do a search showing Aquilonian armor and you will see the strong resemblance. That was the armor of the time. ;)

Glad I didnt hold off on this statue for the ARH one! ARH Conan dio is a great statue that just needs some kinks worked out of it.. But Rage of the Undying is pure Conan to me. Id like to see Rage and ARH dio side by side to really compare them. Maybe they will be displayed near each other at NYCC!!

When the in-hand pictures start coming in next year, maybe it will become clearer for you or maybe this simply isn't your style of statue. We all have our own individual preferences.

BTW, that isn't a skirt. When you get a chance, do a Google search to see what Roman battle armor looked like. Then do a search showing Aquilonian armor and you will see the strong resemblance. That was the armor of the time. ;)

Don't forget a highlander's kilt.

Back