Premium Format Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. The complaints about the kilt have stopped as this piece has grown on people.

The cut and sew on the kilt looks really good, nice example of mixed media. Skulls and extra weaponry work as well.

Over the past couple of years I've gotten more than a few pf's from SS, some I kept and some I've let go. Deadpool was well made, everything you want in a fully sculpted 1/4 scale figure. I really hope this one turns out like DP in terms of construction, combined with the mixed media, size and the fact that it's Conan, this will be OUTSTANDING.

What is the total list of Conan and Conan related pieces produced by Sideshow thus far? As far as I can tell:

Conan the Barbarian Movie PF
Conan: The Prize
Conan: Fury of the Beast
This would make number 4 (and the first comic/novel based PF, correct)?

I always wished they did a Movie Conan without the war paint...on Throne would be on point.

What is the total list of Conan and Conan related pieces produced by Sideshow thus far? As far as I can tell:

Conan the Barbarian Movie PF
Conan: The Prize
Conan: Fury of the Beast
This would make number 4 (and the first comic/novel based PF, correct)?

Yeah, that's it, as far as Sideshow goes.

I'd love to see a King Conan 'sitting on his throne with a troubled brow' statue made one day. I'm still amazed that the only attempt at something like that over the years is the boxed set (in)action figure released my McFarlane all those years ago. Which I still have sitting on my shelf, even now.

I'd love to see a King Conan 'sitting on his throne with a troubled brow' statue made one day. I'm still amazed that the only attempt at something like that over the years is the boxed set (in)action figure released my McFarlane all those years ago. Which I still have sitting on my shelf, even now.

I have it as well. So regal looking. And he looks bored out of his mind lol.

If this was priced at $380-$400, it would had sold out by now.

I'm sure you have plenty of evidence to backup that baseless statement.

History shows that the Conan stuff takes time to sell out since most of the "fans" like you just want T&A.

That was my only Conan figure for many years. Still the single best 'cheap plastic figure' ever made I think ....

Conan at $460 is 27" tall with a fairly detailed base. I'm quite certain that Red Sonja will be quite a bit shorter and the base is also a little bit less detailed although the statue itself is absolutely amazing. Add to that the fact that they didn't sell a lot of the Conan (the ES is only 150 and it still hasn't sold out).

Although a lot of people are holding off purchasing the Conan statute until after the ARH reveal, many of us stayed away simply because of the high price. Maybe Sideshow simply realized that they'll make a lot more money by charging less per statue and making a lot more collectors happy. I have no doubt that Conan will easily sell out within the next few weeks but they would have likely sold so many more if it wasn't so expensive (or if they added a girl to the sculpt instead of a dead skeleton...just sayin'). :)

Conan at $460 is 27" tall with a fairly detailed base. I'm quite certain that Red Sonja will be quite a bit shorter and the base is also a little bit less detailed although the statue itself is absolutely amazing. Add to that the fact that they didn't sell a lot of the Conan (the ES is only 150 and it still hasn't sold out).

Although a lot of people are holding off purchasing the Conan statute until after the ARH reveal, many of us stayed away simply because of the high price. Maybe Sideshow simply realized that they'll make a lot more money by charging less per statue and making a lot more collectors happy. I have no doubt that Conan will easily sell out within the next few weeks but they would have likely sold so many more if it wasn't so expensive (or if they added a girl to the sculpt instead of a dead skeleton...just sayin'). :)

No fun allowed.

Back