Computerfly's custom Spidey PF..errr Comiquette :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this sort of reveals that superheroes are better in statue/comiquette form. Cloth just simply doesn't work.

It's a shame how much detail is lost with the PF's silly looking clothes/spandex. This is why comiquettes of superheroes & villians will ALWAYS look better than PF's!

all this cloth/spandex bashing makes me laugh. i mean what do we think these guys would be wearing IF there was actually super heroes :confused::confused:
maybe body paint:rolleyes:

maybe denim :horror
personally i like either way and i'm sure this will look great when done, but there is obviously may who think the cloth is fine also by what these PF (all marvel) are bring on the secondary market.

can't wait for the new Com to be previewed:banana:banana:banana

all this cloth/spandex bashing makes me laugh. i mean what do we think these guys would be wearing IF there was actually super heroes :confused::confused:

personally i like either way and i'm sure this will look great when done, but there is obviously may who think the cloth is fine also by what these PF (all marvel) are bring on the secondary market.

This man is very smart :lecture

My prediction...

You all (myself included) will be floored, people will scramble to find Spidey PFs, and Steve will be swamped with requests for conversions.

I dont know about you, but im not buying real super heroes to put on my shelf. Im buying a statue. :rolleyes:

Leave the spandex for the real life super-heroes

and keep STATUES fully sculpted

Happy now?

Jinxx has gone "rogue bounty hunter" on us again. Break out the Ultimate Warrior .gif to put her back "in-line." (Either one will do I suppose.)

U can't handle the warrior Jinxxx!!!!!!!!!!!

picture.php

U can't handle the warrior Jinxxx!!!!!!!!!!!

picture.php

I even had to put my lapdown for a second, the intensity of that .gif is so great. I think that should have done the trick. We should be seeing a lot less of those outbursts for a least the next 24 - 48 hours.

:rock

Back