Computerfly's custom Spidey PF..errr Comiquette :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay..here we go.

IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1760.jpg

IMG_1762.jpg

IMG_1763.jpg

IMG_1764.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

wow. I wasn't expecting all the muscles to be sculpted like that below the fabric since they weren't going to be seen anyway.

So what now?

Well, there are some challenges here. It's not as easy as just removing the cloth and repainting. There is a lot of 'resculpting' to be done. Obviously the individual pieces are separate when they assemble it at the factory. It looks like they have to glue the individual pieces of fabric in place on each piece, and then assemble the pieces.

A lot of the pieces are offset from each other, and are going to have to be sanded down or built-up so that the surfaces are flush.

There are also several seams and holes that will need to filled/smoothed. It's definitely far from a 'finished' statue under there. But, the sculpt is still there from the production photos of Pablo's sculpt, which is what I was hoping for.

Here are some of the challenges I see at first glance:

challenges.jpg

Last edited:
thats gonna be a lot of work there, but should look great. At least your not paying someone to do this, since SS will release one soon.

thats gonna be a lot of work there, but should look great. At least your not paying someone to do this, since SS will release one soon.

Meh... there's definitely some appeal to having a one-off custom like this though.

Personally, I love the pose but always hated the cloth...

The cloth ruins this for me and it looks way better with it off, interesting to see how this turns out, best of luck CF.

can't wait to see the final results, but personally i still like the PF form with cloth. you can see how much effort went into the original now that you see all the different pieces it took to make this guy.
not sure if i'd be willing to do this with one, but if it turns out great (which i'm sure it will) it would be awesome to have a one of a kind to go along with my spidey collection.

come on ssc hurry up with the Com already.:monkey1

Back