Computerfly's custom Spidey PF..errr Comiquette :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I highly concur!:lecture

Ditto.:lecture

If I want fabric on a statue, I'd buy a HT figure though I've been known to make exceptions...:D

But yeah, Comiquettes FTMFW!:winner

103.gif

It's actually so much more....neck, lmao!! I like the piece, but the Spidey Bronze is the most haphazard scaled sculpture I have ever seen produced by a major manufacturer of comic statues.

SpideyNeck.jpg

I agree here too, the bowen bronze spiderman statue is one of the worst spiderman sculpts out there, I wouldn't give you 2 bucks for that statue. I know I am in the minority I just never have seen the appeal.

There is a certain appeal with that bronze statue, but the proportions are waaaaaaaaay off.

Well, to Randy's credit, it was very early in his career. I think he was focused on making it look good from one angle, (which it does), and to do that, he hand to stretch the proportions out a little to make it fit his vision. It's still a grail to have one. (I'm just not going to pay $5K to $8K or more for it..that much money buys me a LOT of resin, lol).

I agree here too, the bowen bronze spiderman statue is one of the worst spiderman sculpts out there, I wouldn't give you 2 bucks for that statue. I know I am in the minority I just never have seen the appeal.

All do repect, it may be the WORST sculpted Spidey statue, but it's worth more that most members collections.

Back