Commander Fox Comiccon Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS keeps whittling what they actually do at the show: first the panel went, then the "see first / order first" service, now you don't even pick your sheit up At the con! What's the use if you can just arm chair quarterback their whole presence? If they really want to save some dough, don't bring 1K associates with you! I mean I swear we only went to their booth last year to pick up our clone and take pictures of what we viewed on the internet that morning!

And it will go on sale at the same time as SDCC so just pretend your at the event holding a box and not at your keyboard.

I have to said. Why would anyone want to lug this around or any big item? I am in in out in under 4 hours. Top it off if you don't pick it up you will still pay shipping.

Im a sucker when it comes to clones so i'll probably end up picking this guy up do you have to order these through SS? or will other stores have them at some point? Being from uk Customs and shipping is a _____

i hope he comes with the phase II helmet as im not a big fan of the Phase I i prefer the bucket just because its a nod to the stormtroopers and it looks a little cooler

Is this the same clone with the face that was shown a little while back? He was red too. Sorry, I'm a little confused on all of these clones.

Im a sucker when it comes to clones so i'll probably end up picking this guy up do you have to order these through SS? or will other stores have them at some point? Being from uk Customs and shipping is a _____

i hope he comes with the phase II helmet as im not a big fan of the Phase I i prefer the bucket just because its a nod to the stormtroopers and it looks a little cooler

Welcome brother, I can use another high commander. I have 562 3.75 with only about 60 st. I see them and order them. Best part it cost me under $1.00 (clone and tax not added) so other than commander in order two. I have emailed my person at ss so when it got up its ordered.

I have made a painful decision. I can only afford to get one of the four SDCC exclusives for the time being. And so, I have chosen to pick up Lt. Falcon.

I feel that this figure and the two band members will be readily available for the month I will need to get them.

Of the 4 I'd say Falcon is the most likely to go quickly... the rest should be available given they are lower importance characters.

If this is the Phase II Deco:

Clone_Commander_Fox_TCW-01.jpg

Then look for SSC to NOT include the Phase II bucket and eventually produce a Phase II figure down the line. They didn't offer up a Phase I Gree when the deco was completely different or even conceptualize with Bacara.

If this is the Phase II Deco:

Clone_Commander_Fox_TCW-01.jpg

Then look for SSC to NOT include the Phase II bucket and eventually produce a Phase II figure down the line. They didn't offer up a Phase I Gree when the deco was completely different or even conceptualize with Bacara.

Gree was just a green command with a phase 1. Then the one we all know and love (there goes his head). Is phase 2. Bacara was also just a commander till the change so was rex and Cody.

Still I am willing to pay more for both and a face.

shouldn't it be ready online now? it's the 2nd already lol

Back