Commander Fox Comiccon Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you guys think this will sell out fast ?

well because it's an exclusive we have to deal with two types of buyers: clone fans and scalpers who just buy it cuz it's exclusive. so I'll say it might sell better than the yellow clone commander phase I

i'd love to pick this guy up but seeings its can only be bought through SS , im not interested in paying all the shipping charges and custom issues it may involve, sad because he's a good looking design and im a sucker for clones, especially phase II sadly it only comes with Phase I

Last edited:
well because it's an exclusive we have to deal with two types of buyers: clone fans and scalpers who just buy it cuz it's exclusive. so I'll say it might sell better than the yellow clone commander phase I

I think mainly Star Wars and Clone collectors will buy this...What ever the price is say $140-160, that is too high of a price for scalpers to gamble. I see the scalpers buying HT Captain America and SS Falcon.
Who knows.

I think mainly Star Wars and Clone collectors will buy this...What ever the price is say $140-160, that is too high of a price for scalpers to gamble. I see the scalpers buying HT Captain America and SS Falcon.
Who knows.

I agree that scalpers will mostly go for Cap America and the Joe Falcon. Good for Star Wars fans who won't have to fight to get Commander Fox.

im very impatient waiting for this, and im not even sure if im getting it until i see if theres multiple portraits..otherwise if the price is right i might pick this up and a phase2 cody helmet and paint it to match

Your post was at 11:59pm. SS is in California give them 5 extra minutes. It should be up about now.

:nana:

and now its almost 8Am California time and nothing yet.. pretty long five minutes :thwak

im very impatient waiting for this, and im not even sure if im getting it until i see if theres multiple portraits..otherwise if the price is right i might pick this up and a phase2 cody helmet and paint it to match

It did that with obi sith konbi. I gave him the extra Cody phase 1 helmet.

Ad
Who knows.

$140/150 ship or I don't need him that bad.K
Making bbq sauce for the 4th (see Iron Man very 6 pictures) Feeling really good. Emailed my person ordered it. I am good.

Last edited:
Two things:

1 - The earliest this will go up is 9 AM PST as will all the other standard orders because that's when SSC opens up, the reason why this will be different than let's say the SDCC orders over the weekend is because it'll be in-stock and they need the Customer Service reps on hand in case things go awry. Not to mention with Superman going up at 10 AM PST, it'll be an interesting morning on the web.

2 - It'll be more expensive than the current commanders. If the last was $130 I can expect it to be $140 plush shipping. SDCC Exclusives usually carried a $10 more price tag than the standards for Non-Attendees and I expect that to be tagged on for everyone. I could see this easily going for $144.99 or something like that simply because it's an exclusive.

I don't think it'll sell out, with SSC really delivering this SDCC, people are already picking and choosing over their orders, this will get cut by a lot of people who would have ordered it for example if it went up in April or May for years past.

Ad
Who knows.

$140/150 ship or I don't need him that bad.

:goodpost:
Two things:

1 - The earliest this will go up is 9 AM PST as will all the other standard orders because that's when SSC opens up, the reason why this will be different than let's say the SDCC orders over the weekend is because it'll be in-stock and they need the Customer Service reps on hand in case things go awry. Not to mention with Superman going up at 10 AM PST, it'll be an interesting morning on the web.

2 - It'll be more expensive than the current commanders. If the last was $130 I can expect it to be $140 plush shipping. SDCC Exclusives usually carried a $10 more price tag than the standards for Non-Attendees and I expect that to be tagged on for everyone. I could see this easily going for $144.99 or something like that simply because it's an exclusive.

I don't think it'll sell out, with SSC really delivering this SDCC, people are already picking and choosing over their orders, this will get cut by a lot of people who would have ordered it for example if it went up in April or May for years past.

:goodpost:
I'm hoping it's worth the time and money that figure.

Anybody have an idea of when these type of things (SDCC exclusives)get posted? :impatient:

Opps! :duh Guess I should have refreshed the page. :monkey3 Thanks Mike. :)

Last edited:
Back