Commander Fox Comiccon Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phase I is right up my alley. With Commander Fox (SDCC) and Commander Ganch (CVI) this summer, I'm beyond excited. They'll look great next to Rex and Phase I Bly and Cody.

This is a guarantee order. It's a clone and a cool looking design on it. Based on what we've seen so far I'm getting at least half of sideshows comic-con ex.

There are four, these two on FB according to Alex. I'm definitely getting these two. :rock

Right all that's left is to figure out what the other two. Very curious to see what they are and how many I end up getting.

They've said we'll know first week of July so not long now. The wait hasn't been that big a deal to me personally.

Phase1....my wallet breathes a momentary sigh of relief(until they possibly show a phase2 switch out portrait)

Commander-fox-phase-21.jpg

He could very well come with a Phase II helmet.

seeing as how Ganch has both helmets, i would think it is a given for Fox...

Depends on LFL, they are a bit strange with what can be included and what can't. If the Phase II Fox was never actually seen in any format (comics, toys, etc) then they'd say no. Ganch's Phase II was from an upcoming web series. If it has been seen though its almost assured to be included.

Depends on LFL, they are a bit strange with what can be included and what can't. If the Phase II Fox was never actually seen in any format (comics, toys, etc) then they'd say no. Ganch's Phase II was from an upcoming web series. If it has been seen though its almost assured to be included.

I may be wrong but I think from all the recent clones all but Rex, Bacara and Gree have had Phase 1 & 2 helms.

Gree & Rex have different armours for each Phase so that make sense, and Bacara hasn't had a Phase 1 shown anywhere (as far as i know)

So that pic above should qualify Fox for both buckets.

Last edited:
will be ordering this for sure.
Fox and Ganch will definately be added to my coloured clone collection...the lovers,the dreamers and CLONES!!!

Aw cripes, I'm soooooo craving all the EX's announced so far Rescue Cap and Fox are musts and Ganch from SW celebration just strikes me as pure cool. Ok, SSC, that's enough must-have ex's for me, my wallet begs you!! Please show some Joes or something - PLEASE!

I may be wrong but I think from all the recent clones all but Rex, Bacara and Gree have had Phase 1 & 2 helms.

Gree & Rex have different armours for each Phase so that make sense, and Bacara hasn't had a Phase 1 shown anywhere (as far as i know)

So that pic above should qualify Fox for both buckets.

Bacara, like Neyo has a specialized helm, so they wouldn't follow general issue upgrades anyways.

Although this would be great with a ph 2 helmet, with the oncoming Snowtrooper announcements I was really hoping to see more of the other clones built upon. 327th trooper, 501st ph2 officer/echo/fives, 41st in Kashyyyk gear, etc... Its great having a Commander and 3 troopers with a 4th upcoming for the 212th (making a total of 5 212th releases), but seriously, show some love for the other troops. Not saying that the EU characters shouldn't be made (I'm mucho looking forward to ganch), but show some love to the core groups that they've already started.

Fox will look great next to Bly. They both have that off-color design; Bly isn't totally yellow and Fox isn't totally red (or purple for that matter). You can only buy so many clones with the typical red and blue before they start looking repetitive on your shelf.

Wow still a clone which is not in the movies! My credit card will stay in my wallet.

Best way to vote is with your wallet! :yess:

But, considering the popularity of this character, its likely to be a silent vote! :rotfl

Back