Commander Fox Comiccon Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to the full reveal.How they get that art deco on the chest armour will be interesting.
Wonder if he will come with an alternate HS rather than a phase 2 Helm.
At $89.99 it will be an easy buy....anything else and will see what is happening around that time figure wise.
I was HOPING we would get an OT exclusive again...oneday....Stormtrooper Luke and Han seems so long ago.

I'm not seeing $89.99 in your near future. More like $119.99.

This is a definite buy for me. Commander Fox is one of my favorites. He has only ever been shown in animated form, it will be interesting see him in a more realistic style. I don't expect to see a portrait on this, but he probably will have both helmets, and will more likely be well over the $100 mark. I am surprised with this announcement, he is not being well received by alot of folks. Clones are what sideshow does best in my opinion, they have nailed it, unlike many of the human characters. Clones are why I started collecting sideshow and this is a very welcomed addition.

Cap is interesting but I'm no longer willing to fork out 250 bucks on figures that I think are just mildly cool... After they give us the Hulk I might be SW only when it comes to HT.
:exactly:

I'm in the same boat Flosi... back in the day figures like this and Cap would have been buys. But the cost is getting ridiculous and I'm out of room.

:exactly:

Hulk will be a must, after that its SW & Joe is it for me.

No DC 1:6?

I'm interested to see what Sideshow does with the line... but just having Keaton, Nicholson and Reeve on the shelf is enough DC for me. And rather than drop $100+ on a new 1/6 figure I may just start collecting the Vintage Super Powers figures instead.

I'm interested to see what Sideshow does with the line... but just having Keaton, Nicholson and Reeve on the shelf is enough DC for me. And rather than drop $100+ on a new 1/6 figure I may just start collecting the Vintage Super Powers figures instead.

:clap:goodpost: Now you're talking!... Hell, I still need to get ten more figures for my SW vintage set.

I'm interested to see what Sideshow does with the line... but just having Keaton, Nicholson and Reeve on the shelf is enough DC for me.

I don't have any of those. Last DC figure I got was the first Takara Catwoman, back when that bootleg Pfeiffer was out (thanks EF :rock). Last one before that was the Takara Begins Batman.

I'd rather focus on DC 1:4, but I have a bad feeling that I want a lot more characters than I can afford in that scale. How well the 1:6 turn out will determine whether I get any Justice League, Teen Titans, Legion of Doom, etc. If they don't measure up, Gotham in 1:4 will be all I get.

Wha?!? Devil... Keaton, Nicholson and Reeve are the holy trinity :huh You're priorities are ____ed my friend :lecture :lol

:clap:goodpost: Now you're talking!... Hell, I still need to get ten more figures for my SW vintage set.

Nice, Super Powers has been on my to-do list for a long time... and I think seeing more expensive 1/6 figures will help push me into them.

Since I only collect Clones from the SW lines. This is another must buy!

Another piece revealed:
sdcc.png

Phase1....my wallet breathes a momentary sigh of relief(until they possibly show a phase2 switch out portrait)

Back