Commander Fox Comiccon Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking to get a new Commander Fox figure, and noticed the majority of the Commander Foxes on eBay are coming out of China. Some
Of the Chinese sellers have 9+ of the figure they're trying to sell.

Since these are coming out of China, I'm concerned about bootlegs. Do bootleg Sideshow figures exist? Should I be concerned?

I'm looking to get a new Commander Fox figure, and noticed the majority of the Commander Foxes on eBay are coming out of China. Some
Of the Chinese sellers have 9+ of the figure they're trying to sell.

Since these are coming out of China, I'm concerned about bootlegs. Do bootleg Sideshow figures exist? Should I be concerned?

Did you ever pull the trigger? I'm in the same boat now looking at an eBay seller in China. He has great feedback overall but still you never know.

There are a few places here in old Europe where you can still find Fox. This being said, you have to shelf out at least €125 ($170) before shipping to get him.

I really want a Fox, but I think I'll wish upon a star that SS puts out a Phase II Fox soon. :pray:

Got a Fox coming tomorrow :blissy
I never realised clones were so fun to photograph. I took some photos of one of those cheap Hasbro 12" clones and despite the really limited articulation some of the photos came out great. I can't wait to pose Fox and get some cool photos (hopefully).

I certainly like to get this one which I totally missed it when it came out. China eh? Hmmmmmm.....

It was most likely for light like niltusk said but its other purpose may have been to deflect shrapnel as added protection for the front of the helmet from the sides.

Back