Commander Fox Comiccon Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If BobaMike made Phase I Bacara helmets and offered them up for sale I'd buy a Bacara action figure.:lol

If BobaMike made Phase I Bacara helmets and offered them up for sale I'd buy a Bacara action figure.:lol

Thats kind of the way my thought pattern was going. I definitely want some options A) if I buy this B) if I feel the need to improve this guy.

I hate thinking this way, Bacara, even though the 3.75" is a crappily built figure, he is still imo one of the coolest looking Commanders out of all the 3.75". I really wanted to be wowed by him in 1/6 as well.

Thats kind of the way my thought pattern was going. I definitely want some options A) if I buy this B) if I feel the need to improve this guy.

I hate thinking this way, Bacara, even though the 3.75" is a crappily built figure, he is still imo one of the coolest looking Commanders out of all the 3.75". I really wanted to be wowed by him in 1/6 as well.

A helmet like this:

CommanderBacara1.jpg

on a clone would probably be one of my favorite figures.

I love the colors and design on this guy, but I may not go for him if he doesn't come with a Phase II helmet. Sure would be nice for them to give us more info rather than making us wait a week before SDCC... guess we'll see.

:offtopic: Did you ever do a Bacara Bobamike? If so, can you link it?

hey,I did do a custom bacara figure,there are pics of it through out my thread,I dont have any that I could post up on here,as far as the phase1 bacara,I plan to make one real soon.lets just say I hope toy anxiety plans to part out a bunch of bacarras,thats going to be my starting point for making the phase 1 bacarra,so you vultures that gobble up everything from anxiety needs to leave me a helmet and all the unique parts to him.the phase 2 bucket will be deconstucted and built back up as a phase 1 and I will make a mold of it.

Stupid question. Who/what is the figure on the left in the puzzle? Obviously looks like a military figure, but not really a GI Joe or modern. Something from WWII?

gotcha. other than a being a HT figure that fits perfectly. lame that ssc has to do marketing for freaking HT.

Hot Toys Captain America USO Rescue Action Figure.

captainamerica-1-large-sfmovies157.jpg

Its funny how many people thought it was an EU fett variant due to Cap's spats, but then again, it does look like a variant colored fett leg... :dunno

Not really... HT and Sideshow both promote each other in their respective markets. I'm glad Sideshow distributes their products as it saves me a lot of hassle dealing with international sellers and shipping.

When they attend shows overseas they also set up displays of Sideshow figures. At least I've seen this on a few occassions... I assume they still do it.

Not to mention that in Toy Hunters, their own brick and mortar, they have a ton of SSC displays and even sell the figures there as well. It's a mutual relationship.

Not really... HT and Sideshow both promote each other in their respective markets. I'm glad Sideshow distributes their products as it saves me a lot of hassle dealing with international sellers and shipping.

Ya I am glad they work together on somethings.

First week of July is when we'll be able to PO it, according to what SSC has posted here. Not sure how the ordering will go for Attendee or Non Attendee but given that they are cutting it close it might go like one year where all of them were available on a Thursday for Attendees and then the entire group available on Friday for Nons.

I'm guessing that we'll see them all by the 3rd and then have the POs set for Thursday the 5th and Friday the 6th.

No attendee pickup this year, so the full allotment should go on sale at the same time. Sideshow is only shipping them out. Not sure what makes them SDCC exclusives :cuckoo:

Back