Comic Cave 1/22 AOE Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm glad to hear that things are working out.
Sorry about your experience though.

Personally, I have the 3A rendition on preorder.
If something is wrong, I'd deal with 3A directly.

I'm not sure how Comicave's CS works though. I'd imagine they would assist with any issues if you purchase directly from them.

Well, I'm glad to hear that things are working out.
Sorry about your experience though.

Personally, I have the 3A rendition on preorder.
If something is wrong, I'd deal with 3A directly.

I'm not sure how Comicave's CS works though. I'd imagine they would assist with any issues if you purchase directly from them.

I went back and forth about the 3A one but it boils down to my collection being primarily large, diecast mecha and After messing with 3A's Movie Optimus at TFCon, the thing looked decent enough but felt like it was made of styrofoam. It was very odd.

And this item is long sense sold out from Comicave or else yes I would have definitely been the go-to for purchasing for both price and customer service.

2-189.png

Trying to get away with even the slightest misinformation on eBay is such a ballsy move for sellers. I'm really surprised he would try to do that unless he's legitimately ignorant to the fact that eBay and PayPal side with the buyer like 99% of the time. You can record yourself placing the perfectly fine item in a box and sending it out to be shipped and they're still more likely to side with the people buying.

As a rare seller on eBay I refrain from putting up a lot of things that are worth a whole lot of money for this reason.

Trying to get away with even the slightest misinformation on eBay is such a ballsy move for sellers. I'm really surprised he would try to do that unless he's legitimately ignorant to the fact that eBay and PayPal side with the buyer like 99% of the time. You can record yourself placing the perfectly fine item in a box and sending it out to be shipped and they're still more likely to side with the people buying.

As a rare seller on eBay I refrain from putting up a lot of things that are worth a whole lot of money for this reason.

At the end of the day I honestly think he just got high on his own **** and became arrogant because of the amount of time you HAVE to wait before you can ask Ebay to step in. He just didn't know that Ebay on the backend had me just send the package to him immediately and provide them the tracking number so thatonce the case was escalated the tracking provided showed it was already there and boom, immediate refund.

Took two more attempts at buying this piece but finally I have it and in mint condition and I'm sure as hell glad to because it's amazing. I just hope the turd burgler doesn't try to wait and sell it later as new again.

At the end of the day I honestly think he just got high on his own **** and became arrogant because of the amount of time you HAVE to wait before you can ask Ebay to step in. He just didn't know that Ebay on the backend had me just send the package to him immediately and provide them the tracking number so thatonce the case was escalated the tracking provided showed it was already there and boom, immediate refund.

Took two more attempts at buying this piece but finally I have it and in mint condition and I'm sure as hell glad to because it's amazing. I just hope the turd burgler doesn't try to wait and sell it later as new again.

Yeah that sucks but this guy is definitely worth it. It'll be interesting to compare it to the 3A version whenever that comes out but it's just such a good figure it makes me pretty unhappy they didn't have the chance to make more bots.

Back