College Football General Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The option won't be a problem for us
I hope not, but I know it will. It is a lot harder to stop than it seems. Even though we fared better than most have, we still gave up some yards. I will definitely be pulling for FSU in this game as I hate Auburn.

Bama would have been a much more difficult matchup.

I agree but unfortunately we managed to piss our chance away. Would have been a challenging NC game for us for a change.

If it was Bama vs FSU I'd cheer for Bama but I can't cheer for Auburn.

I can't cheer for them either. I was hoping to pull for Missouri in the NC game. FSU will be my last hope this season, haha.

I can't cheer for them either. I was hoping to pull for Missouri in the NC game. FSU will be my last hope this season, haha.

You and me both. I just hope Mizzou wins it's bowl game and is firmly on the path to respect. We're not some super powe program but Mizzou has been pretty solid as a whole.

Their running game is impossible to stop. But anything can happen after a month of down time.
Their running game is certainly a challenge for any Defensive coach to deal with and, yes, being down for an entire month can change things. But it applies to both teams.

If it was Bama vs FSU I'd cheer for Bama but I can't cheer for Auburn.
In time, Josh, you'll forget all about yesterday. Drink up buddy! :duff :D

This is true but it totally feels like a punch in the gut.

Look at it this way had you won, OSU would have probably won. Your team doesn't have a lucky horse shoe wedged in its azz helping it at every turn

Stupid Ohio St... now we have to hear how great the SEC is for at least another month... :(

Don't worry, after Pasadena you won't hear about anymore. ESPN "journalist" are already saying the only reason Florida State is good because it is staffed with SEC personnel.

Bah, my 'Boys scored too fast and left the gooners enough time to score.

Oh well, look forward to them beating Mizzery in the Cotton Bowl.

Oh well, look forward to them beating Mizzery in the Cotton Bowl.

I'm looking forward to us running a little 12 team off he field and keeping the run going the SEC has had in the cotton bowl. :rock would be pretty nice to get win #12 against a little 12 school.

----------------------

Because of a friend of my dad we're headed to Dallas to see the game. :rock

I'm looking forward to us running a little 12 team off he field and keeping the run going the SEC has had in the cotton bowl. :rock would be pretty nice to get win #12 against a little 12 school.

----------------------

Because of a friend of my dad we're headed to Dallas to see the game. :rock

That should be a blast to watch!

Back