Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Database Website interest?

This is a great idea, but frankly I don't want to know how much stuff I have, let alone how much I paid. I don't want to be reminded.

Can you like stock photos ? That could be a plus also.

What do you mean?

This is a great idea, but frankly I don't want to know how much stuff I have, let alone how much I paid. I don't want to be reminded.

Ha! You don't have to enter that info if you don't want to.

Like using stock photo's (or have the system pull in a stock photo) if we don't have a pic to upload ?

I could add that as a future feature.

When you add a collectible you will be asked to upload a photo. I could add a feature where you can either pull a photo from a URL or ya if there is no photo there will be just some generic one as a spacer.

Besides.....Collection Stash has a better logo than that collector proof place. :cool:

Checked out Collection Spoof some more.

Their main purpose is tracking a single collectible across ownership and create a history of that item, which is not what collectionstash is really about. It is more about tracking your own collectibles and all of the details around your personal collection and custom stuff.

I do however like the idea of transfer a specific collectible. So if you sell your collectible or buy your collectible from another user you could transfer it to track some history. For us it would play into the edition number you have and track where it has been. Could be cool.

Game still on.

I'll help beta test if you need more... I have been working with databases since MS Access 1.0 (and before even), do VB.net programming, and know a little web coding.

My site is geared more towards the statue, toy, action figure collector with an emphasis on people who do customizations or collect customized toys or like to bash their own creations. It will handle more generic stuff but also handle the details that this site doesn't seem to do, at least not now. Like edition sizes and cost.

rebuild.jpg

Yes!

PERFECT LOCATION FOR A CLIMATIC FINAL BATTLE ACTION SCENE!

Ammirite?

^^ I just gotta finish up some tweaks tonight and then it shoul dbe done and all SS....so it would be up to him to reveal it! :lol

login.png

home.png

add_collectible.png

Here are some late sneaks. Still need some work on the UI, font sizes and spacing and obviously the links in the upper right aren't suppose to be red and are gonna get moved around.

More updates in the coming week!

Back