Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the watto
He needs some love and his leg put back on

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, when I bought Darth Maul (over 11 years ago from eBay), the arm holding the lightsaber was damaged.

Fortunately, when my fiancee moved in, she didn't make me get rid of him (I knew I had the right woman when that came up), and she helped pick apart a seam in the costume so I could get the sleeve pulled down far enough so I could inject spray foam to shore up the arm, then when I reassembled it she hand-stitched the seam back together (helps that she's a professional costume designer and seamstress).

I knew Pepsi presented it, but figured they actually had it built for them by someone else...no big deal, in that respect.

What I wanted to also research was the # of units...I had heard originally that only 700 were made, that link has someone saying 1000.

Ya who knows. If you cannot find who actually made it, just add Pepsi as a manufacturer, that should be fine.

I have a question...How does the search work? After I put in the info I'm looking for, it says there are no results which is crazy because I know they are in the catalog. I've been busy adding stuff to my stash but I'm having to do it page by page. I'm on page 70 btw! :lol
I'm on my phone if that makes a difference. :huh

I have a question...How does the search work? After I put in the info I'm looking for, it says there are no results which is crazy because I know they are in the catalog. I've been busy adding stuff to my stash but I'm having to do it page by page. I'm on page 70 btw! :lol
I'm on my phone if that makes a difference. :huh

Search right now does it by name and brand. The search should break down words and search for those individual (it does a pretty decent job). We do have quite a few filters that also help narrow down results.

What are you searching for that isn't coming up and I might be able to help you?

OK contest happening soon.

I will be posting a keyword to Facebook and Twitter (will be different), be the first person to post that keyword on their stash comment section.

Search right now does it by name and brand. The search should break down words and search for those individual (it does a pretty decent job). We do have quite a few filters that also help narrow down results.

What are you searching for that isn't coming up and I might be able to help you?

Okay I'll try again.
OK contest happening soon.

I will be posting a keyword to Facebook and Twitter (will be different), be the first person to post that keyword on their stash comment section.

Dang it! I was cooking dinner!! :monkey2

It ended up being very close. I will have to dig deep into my bag of buttons and see if I have any prizes for the others who participated.

:rock :rock

I plan to continue it as long as CS is around!

A feature suggestion for you...when CS sends out an email notification of something for a user, put in a link to access that specific area.

Like this forum does when you get an email that a new post is in a thread you are following.

I know a couple of you have come across this issue with the exclusive retailer/venue allow less than 4 characters and then getting an error about it upon submission. This should be fixed now.

Back