Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also working on some user requests. I forgot who requested this one but I added a new column and sort for your stash listing view to see the Collection Stash Value. You can sort on this value so you can more easily see which collectibles don't have a value yet.

It's hard to find a lot of different topics because there generalizes for the sections the pics aren't that great whenever you look them up and you can't look up people's feedback right on the app from their profile and also I wish I could edit my own profile right from the app but it's a pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's hard to find a lot of different topics because there generalizes for the sections the pics aren't that great whenever you look them up and you can't look up people's feedback right on the app from their profile and also I wish I could edit my own profile right from the app but it's a pain

But you got to work with what you got

Haha, I think you might be putting this in the wrong section?

This is thread is for a separate application called Collection Stash, not for this forum itself.

I have a question. I edited some of the Mythos listings to include the edition size hoping that would then allow me to go in and edit my listing to include my edition number but when I tried it just gave me the same change options as before. I even tried to add it as a new figure but there was no spot to enter edition number. Is there a way I can go back and include that info now or am I out of luck. :)

Ya you can definitely go back and include that information. Can you link me to the collectible you were trying to set the edition number for? I will see what is up.

Oooo, I see the problem. The number flag was not checked. I updated it for the one you posted try it now. For the others, just submit edits and select the numbered check box and save. I will approve and you should be good to go!

OK, we are going to being switching over to the new servers tonight. You will see a maintenance page until the domain is pointing to the new servers. During that time I will be merging over the data and files so it should be seamless to you. Thanks for your patience while we upgrade!

Merry Christmas everyone! We just pushed 5000 unique collectibles in our catalog. Thanks for all of the help so far cataloging as many collectibles out there! I think it will be great to have a centralized place to keep record of all of the collectibles that have been made. We have a lot of great plans for 2014.

Back