Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What?? What's going on??? :panic:

edit1: Well I've been following CS on Twitter for awhile now just under a different name. I just liked CS on FB...Now what? :huh :lol

edit2: Regarding CS website and my own personal stash...What if I don't remember the price I paid for the collectible? Can it still be added or does everything have to be filled out? :dunno

Last edited:
I am not sure how many of the uber rare NYCC buttons I am giving out, I have to check and see how many I have. However just an FYI right now, to win at least one of the contests for these buttons you will have to be a member of Collection Stash, like our Facebook page and/or follow us on Twitter. Sorry I have to be lame sometimes.

Registered and Liked...don't do the Twitter thing.

FYI: it gave me an error when I registered, but I got the confirmation email and completed the registration ok, so not sure what that was. Userid Kamikaze42 if you want to check it out.

What?? What's going on??? :panic:

edit1: Well I've been following CS on Twitter for awhile now just under a different name. I just liked CS on FB...Now what? :huh :lol

edit2: Regarding CS website and my own personal stash...What if I don't remember the price I paid for the collectible? Can it still be added or does everything have to be filled out? :dunno

Nevermind.

Looks like you got it figured out! But ya you can add as much or as little information as you want. The more you add the better it is for you but not necessary.

Registered and Liked...don't do the Twitter thing.

FYI: it gave me an error when I registered, but I got the confirmation email and completed the registration ok, so not sure what that was. Userid Kamikaze42 if you want to check it out.

Weird! I will check it out tonight but it looks like you got in.

I will be running two contests tonight! One for our twitter users and one for our Facebook fans. If you are on both than you have two chances, however you cannot win twice!

These will be speed contests. I will be posting a different keyword on Twitter and Facebook. You will have to be the first person to post that keyword on your Stash comment page.

Something Sexy said:
Weird! I will check it out tonight but it looks like you got in.

Something else odd. I've added several collectibles for review, but one won't, keeps telling me "Must be 4 characters".

https://collectionstash.com/collectibles/edit/5036#

Initially I had the exclusive vendor/location saved with just 1 character, I corrected and saved again but it still won't let me submit.

Something else odd. I've added several collectibles for review, but one won't, keeps telling me "Must be 4 characters".

https://collectionstash.com/collectibles/edit/5036#

Initially I had the exclusive vendor/location saved with just 1 character, I corrected and saved again but it still won't let me submit.

Ah ****, I think Snoopy came across this before.

Try this, add a vendor that exists. Save it. Then delete the vendor completely, then save it. I will have to see what the problem is.

Ah ****, I think Snoopy came across this before.

Try this, add a vendor that exists. Save it. Then delete the vendor completely, then save it. I will have to see what the problem is.

Weird...I reloaded from the link I posted, and the exclusive vendor/location had just "si" in it...the characters I had typed before selecting "Sideshow Collectibles" from the auto-fill list. So I did it again, and this time it properly saved the full name and allowed me to submit.

By the way, if you are working on a submission, save it but don't submit, and close your browser, how do you get back to the saved-but-not-submitted listing? I think there should be a "my submissions" thing to be able to pull up not only saved-and-not-submitted entries but all submissions, so we can track our individual submissions and add corrections.

Is there a way to add to existing collectible entries after they've been accepted?

Weird...I reloaded from the link I posted, and the exclusive vendor/location had just "si" in it...the characters I had typed before selecting "Sideshow Collectibles" from the auto-fill list. So I did it again, and this time it properly saved the full name and allowed me to submit.

By the way, if you are working on a submission, save it but don't submit, and close your browser, how do you get back to the saved-but-not-submitted listing? I think there should be a "my submissions" thing to be able to pull up not only saved-and-not-submitted entries but all submissions, so we can track our individual submissions and add corrections.

Is there a way to add to existing collectible entries after they've been accepted?

If you log back in, your default home page. There is a section in the middle called "What you are working on", they should all be listed in there.

You can edit existing collectible entries. Click the edit button in the upper right corner for approved collectibles.

If you log back in, your default home page. There is a section in the middle called "What you are working on", they should all be listed in there.

You can edit existing collectible entries. Click the edit button in the upper right corner for approved collectibles.

Found it...pretty sweet.

Can't wait to figure out how to add my life-size Darth Maul...I have one of the display units Pepsi had out as a promo for Episode I....

I have the watto
He needs some love and his leg put back on

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Back