Action Figure CMTOYS 1/6th scale Witch Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you`ll look closer, you will see, that it`s the same heads, just modifyed:)

I could see someone maybe doing glasses as an accessory sometime. I wouldn't pose him with them just since I don't really picture Geralt wearing them but they'd be kind of cool to just have.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

In context of the books where Geralt's character is laid out and as a reader you can't really change what's written, I don't think he would either. But as an RPG video game character, I play Geralt as an extension of my self, therefore personal experiences dictate how I make moral choices in the game and personal tastes determine how I dress Geralt. Plus I thought the Professor's glasses were cool haha.:lol

In context of the books where Geralt's character is laid out and as a reader you can't really change what's written, I don't think he would either. But as an RPG video game character, I play Geralt as an extension of my self, therefore personal experiences dictate how I make moral choices in the game and personal tastes determine how I dress Geralt. Plus I thought the Professor's glasses were cool haha.:lol

See I actually feel the the game encourages you to do the exact opposite at least in regards to the choices and decisions you make. Geralt is Geralt with his own motivations, goals, fears, loves, etc. I play according to what Geralt would do, the ultimate roleplaying experience I say is assuming the role of Geralt instead of playing as him.

You know who can make ones, but with the enough of interest:) As for non-licensed companies that can make mass products - it`s pretty pricey to make a releases that need to use a lot of plastic or metal parts, that`s why they prefer to use leather and fabric - look - Geralt, Yenn and Ciri are coming, i`m sure Triss will be offered, maybe other versions of Geralt - if there will be enough interest. Eredin or Armored Geralt - too pricey i guess. Also they are checking the custom are to pick a character - if somebody sold 30 sets they are willing to offer 300 sets with a normal price - less risky. Not sure we will see some monsters in a nearest future.

Yeah in regards to monsters being made I have no hope that will happen. What pisses me off is when I see people who say they love this game/ they comment on customs and say they would buy one in a heartbeat and then you try and get their support (not directed at people here) they say no. I take it personal since the Witcher has become one of my most beloved franchises and I want to collect as much as I can from it.

@higgins - it's cause customs usually cost way more than what most collectors are willing to pay. I love Witcher too but I wasn't even willing to pay $600-$1000 for a Geralt, much less a monster. If they were more afforable like $200, I would be all over it.

See I actually feel the the game encourages you to do the exact opposite at least in regards to the choices and decisions you make. Geralt is Geralt with his own motivations, goals, fears, loves, etc. I play according to what Geralt would do, the ultimate roleplaying experience I say is assuming the role of Geralt instead of playing as him.

This is why I love the Witcher, unbelievably well written, incredible depth, great art design and graphics, and can be interpreted so many ways. It's Pretty much the Citizen Kane of video games. :lol
If CDproject's Cyberpunk 2077 is half as good as the witcher 3, I'll be happy. Until then, I will continue to be dissapointed with other action RPGs stories.

@higgins - it's cause customs usually cost way more than what most collectors are willing to pay. I love Witcher too but I wasn't even willing to pay $600-$1000 for a Geralt, much less a monster. If they were more afforable like $200, I would be all over it.

I suppose I am talking about the people that spend $200 on every collectors editon of every game they buy, I mean customs can be done in payments. I understand that not everyone has the money for these kind of customs, and thats ok. I just hate that people keep wishing for certain figures without realizing we have to make it happen and support the projects or we won't ever get them.

I wonder if that is the headsculpt for an existing product or something yet to be revealed. Looks like that sculptor has done some released work, Wonder Woman for Prime, GITS for Gentle Giant.

I think that hair would be problematic in 1/6. . . I don't think you can get that kind of fine detail in PVC.

I wonder if that is the headsculpt for an existing product or something yet to be revealed. Looks like that sculptor has done some released work, Wonder Woman for Prime, GITS for Gentle Giant.

I think that hair would be problematic in 1/6. . . I don't think you can get that kind of fine detail in PVC.

Probably going to be a statue .

I’m surprised no one has opened up a interest thread yet for a new head.

now thats Geralt.

Thats a Ultimate Geralt >

the-witcher-wild-hunt-geralt-of-rivia-statue-prime1-902851-05.jpg

Back