Action Figure CMTOYS 1/6th scale Witch Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also preordered Yennefer, have you seen her already?

OjVivl7ZJkY.jpg

Out of the knock-offs I've seen, Yen appears to be the best one. But I wouldn't trust that rooted hair or paint job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not worried about Geralt's sculpt, sooner or later a better custom will pop up. I just hope the final product outfit matches the proto, because it looks pretty good.

So suddenly theres Geralt, Yen AND Ciri all available in 1/6! Good thing I started "New Game Plus" 2 weeks ago! Granted none of them are perfect but I will takes what I can get as far as 1/6 Witcher goes.

I wish more had that rationale. No figures in 1/6 and when you finally get them, everyone is a ****ing diva about it.

Honestly I think they look pretty good. The sculpts are far from perfect but the outfits look good and besides all that they come in well below HT and Sideshow prices, seems like a win to me. I'd rather have these 3 on my shelf than none.

Plus there will ALWAYS be custom sculpts and accessories. Who knows, Kit Chen might offer a better Geralt sculpt in the future, or weapon sets.

Has anyone ordered any of these yet and if so what site do you recommend? Having a hard time finding Geralt for sale on any sites I am familiar with.

Has anyone ordered any of these yet and if so what site do you recommend? Having a hard time finding Geralt for sale on any sites I am familiar with.

Can't go wrong with Timewalker Toys. Great people there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Its so good to see the witcher getting one sixth love, honestly not interested in ciri and I hated yen in the third game I always went with triss through all three games even though she's not really a good guy in the books, if someone makes her she's a definite order. The only other characters I really want are zoltan, dandelion and letho......especially letho

Back