The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I know I am late to this party but I bought the complete edition a while back and tonight I finished the game.... It was breath taking. This is easily of the greats. Only game I have played in a long time that I would give a 10/10.

Well I know I am late to this party but I bought the complete edition a while back and tonight I finished the game.... It was breath taking. This is easily of the greats. Only game I have played in a long time that I would give a 10/10.

Awesome, yes an amazing game

Wait till the DLC'S Hearts of Stone, Blood and Wine, and 10 yr Anniversary video in that order

Are you supposed to play Hearts of Stone before Blood and Wine?

Anything can be played in any order.
From memory though Hearts of Stone you need to be around level 20 and Blood and Wine around level 30.
Hearts of Stone can be played during the main game as a side quest with no issues.
You could do the same for Blood and Wine but that has some special ‘post main game’ cameo moments that only appear if don’t post main quest.

You want to play the main story first, then do Hearts of Stone and then Blood and Wine.

Hearts of Stone can be done towards the end of the main storyline, as long as you are the right level and all. But DO NOT do Blood and Wine until after you've completed the main campaign. Like stated above, it pretty much wraps up Geralt's story in all of this.

Started Hart's of Stone today. I seriously love this game. I can't wait to see what happens at the end of Blood and Wine because I was very happy with the ending I got in the main story.

Well I did it. After never having anything to do with the Witcher Series I finally bought the complete edition and in one go went through the game and all it's DLC. I promised I wouldnt use a guide or look up spoilers trying to get the best endings, and somehow it all worked out in the end. Siri is a Witcher "on the Path' and me an Yen get to live happily ever after in Toussaint.

I finished the last couple things I had left to do in the game and I headed back to Corvo Bianco, hung my Armor and swords, emptied out my entire inventory into my chest put more comfortable clothing on and retired Geralt as he deserved. This game went from being a complete unknown to me to being one of the greatest games I have ever had the chance to play.

FB_IMG_1514595597260.jpg

Back