The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My problem with Witcher was just really in difficulty. WAY too easy. Combat rarely...if ever...felt challenging.

With that said and only having played the main game. I think I want to eventually get the extra DLCs to play through them.

What is DLC order? Is there one / does it matter? BnW then HoS?

Thought one, the first dlc, was a short one? They both close to the same amount of content?
Store description said 30 hours on both.

Does the horse still suck?
Literally after a few days of playing, I just ran everywhere. Horse wasted more time and running...

You know you can change the difficulty on the fly in witcher right?

The dlc released in order of heart of stone and then blood and wine. I don't think it really matters aside from maybe the level of enemies. Blood and wine felt much longer for me since it was a new land to discover entirely whereas h&s was an add on to novigrad/velen.

Roach will never get better. Thats part of her ******* charm.

I just got the plat for this over the weekend.

Death March is more slightly more difficult because 1 hit from an enemy around your level will pretty much drop you into the red, the guys with the maces are sometimes 1 hit kill so it makes you be more tactical and less sloppy, but it still wasn't that hard on new game + with all the abilities

It's actually made so much easier with the mutagen abilities they introduced in the blood and wine dlc

Roach will never get better. Thats part of her ******* charm.

image.jpeg

My problem with Witcher was just really in difficulty. WAY too easy. Combat rarely...if ever...felt challenging.

With that said and only having played the main game. I think I want to eventually get the extra DLCs to play through them.

What is DLC order? Is there one / does it matter? BnW then HoS?

Thought one, the first dlc, was a short one? They both close to the same amount of content?
Store description said 30 hours on both.

Does the horse still suck?
Literally after a few days of playing, I just ran everywhere. Horse wasted more time and running...

I would disagree with the difficulty, the combat can be such a struggle at times that it almost makes the game feel cheap, this is only when I'm faced with 3 or more enemies and it's not all the time. There's quite a few times where i'm pressing the R2 button to bring up my shield after getting hit and Geralt just stands there, then I get get hit 3 or 4 more times trying to deploy my shield (stamina bar is full, Geralt is just not reacting to my commands). The other thing that gets me is when I'm fighting a group, I go to attack the closest person and Geralt will step backwards and swing at the furthest enemy behind me, missing completely, then I get hit a bunch of times trying to recover and fight the closest enemy. I would say 80% of the time the combat is on point but man, do those instances make me want to break my controller in half.

It's northeast of Dun Tynne Crossroads. There's an old woman by a hut. Quest is called Equine Phantoms.

Haha sounds awesome, cheers pal, can't wait to log on and give it ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Equine Phantoms quest is awesome. I loved the conversations between Roach and Geralt.

After playing through each title on their original releases this video had me smiling kind of an emotional video it feels like a goodbye.

Back