Action Figure CMTOYS 1/6th scale Witch Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad - potential as a kit. I wonder if CMToys would respond to some feedback on the sculpt? I still think this isn't the last Geralt we will see from any company.

That being said...this is my favorite game of all time...and I may stick to the Dark Horse Statues. I can repaint the ones that need it, and those which don't require a touch up do look really solid.

Yeah the Manticore Set would probably be the most accurate to the books, and it is what he wore in the first 2 games. My personal favorite in 3 was the Feline set.

Yes. Manticore is the most accurate. Its my favorite set. Next to basic Witcher 3 armor.

latest

What would be awesome is if somebody starts to make the creatures of the Witcher world, that would be amazing to have in a collection.

Maybe because in books Geralt never worn a heavy armor.

This is a figure from the video games.
And the books were often quite vague, other than to say he was in leather.
Superior wolf armor has less chain mail on it than the starting/viper set.

maxresdefault.jpg

What would be awesome is if somebody starts to make the creatures of the Witcher world, that would be amazing to have in a collection.

You know who can make ones, but with the enough of interest:) As for non-licensed companies that can make mass products - it`s pretty pricey to make a releases that need to use a lot of plastic or metal parts, that`s why they prefer to use leather and fabric - look - Geralt, Yenn and Ciri are coming, i`m sure Triss will be offered, maybe other versions of Geralt - if there will be enough interest. Eredin or Armored Geralt - too pricey i guess. Also they are checking the custom are to pick a character - if somebody sold 30 sets they are willing to offer 300 sets with a normal price - less risky. Not sure we will see some monsters in a nearest future.

Back