"Classic GI Joe" TPB's now available in stores

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's OK. You've now paid your penance for not reading the comics sooner.

Now, go reserve Special Missions.

Well I started reading these last night with Volume 1 and so far I'm very happy (Robot with built in homing device was hilarious), lets see how the rest of these pan out.

and then I'll give praise... Til then Skiman > WORLD :monkey3 :lol

So you're set, right Ski? I'm sure you won't want to unload them on me... :D I'm going to hit up B&N at lunch and pick these up, finally.

I'm set man, just waiting for 3 and 4 to come from IDW and then 6 is coming shortly and I've pre-ordered 7 which is Feb.

It won't stop there. :lol Each one ends on a cliff hanger story arc, so you're either compelled to pick up the next or bust out the back issues. :D

and I'd pickup for sure 3 and 4 because those are gonna be harder to more $$$ down the road the longer you wait. Learning it the hard way, thank god my wife has her part-time job there and I basically got them half off.

I picked up volumes 1, 2, 3 and 4 back in like 2002 or 2003. These are great, it is nice they are putting them back out.

Last edited:
I picked up volumes 1, 2, 3 and 4 back in like 2002 or 2003. These are great, it is nice they are putting them back out.

Those were great. I also picked up the first few, but DDP canceled them before releasing the entire series. The re-releases by IDW have color corrections and some slight upgrades from the earlier releases by DDP.

Back