• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

GI Joe Action Figures for Christmas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kibishii

Super Freak
Reaction score
Christmas is coming up and my 7 year old wants some GI Joes…the problem is that we cannot find them in the stores so I figured I would check here before going through eBay. His old Snake-Eyes and Duke are falling apart, so I want to replace them as well.

Here is what I would like to pick up for him (No Renegades stuff):

1. Flash
2. Firefly
3. Serpentor

I would prefer them opened to save money as long as they are complete.

*found everyone else off eBay or Amazon

Last edited:
Christmas is coming up and my 7 year old wants some GI Joes…the problem is that we cannot find them in the stores so I figured I would check here before going through eBay. His old Snake-Eyes and Duke are falling apart, so I want to replace them as well.

They can be opened as long as they are complete. I already bought him the Cobra Legions set.

Here is what I would like to pick up for him (No Renegades stuff):
1. Snake-Eyes (City Strike, Resolute, or the 25th with the wolf)
2. Duke (Pursuit of Cobra with the rockets looks neat /shrug)
3. Zartan (25th Anniversary or Resolute)
4. Firefly
5. Steel Brigade (Pursuit of Cobra or 30th)
6. Flash (25th)
7. Zombie Viper (ok, I admit, this is more for me to play along with him)

I won a double Alley Viper lot on eBay (Pursuit of Cobra/Red Black), so I have an extra to trade if anyone is interested.

Hey Kibishii. I'm pretty sure I have Zartan 25th, Firefly 25th and Flash 25th. I have Duke but it's also 25th. I just need to dig for them in the garage. They are new and unopened. I'm here in SoCal. Will let you know tomorrow afternoon/night.

BUMP!

Hey Kibishii. I'm pretty sure I have Zartan 25th, Firefly 25th and Flash 25th. I have Duke but it's also 25th. I just need to dig for them in the garage. They are new and unopened. I'm here in SoCal. Will let you know tomorrow afternoon/night.
I picked up Duke & Snake Eyes at Dollar General today. I am interested in the above, but I am not sure how much you are wanting for them considering that they are still new/sealed. If you have them, you can shoot me a PM and we can see. Thanks again

Bump; been watching eBay, but if I can get them together here I am open to offers. Loose preferred if it would save $...he is just going to open them anyway.

Back