"Classic GI Joe" TPB's now available in stores

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's cool, I'll prolly keep them if everyone preaches the truth of these hama stories...

My point exactly.... You're old school Marvel.... This is going to fill a hole in your life that you never knew existed...:rock I know Nam has told you similar things in his efforts to get you in the sack but this is different.

If he's hardcore GI JOE, he'll read them and eat of them as if they were paper plates...

Not if they include any traces of Ski Scat!....:sick

My point exactly.... You're old school Marvel.... This is going to fill a hole in your life that you never knew existed...:rock I know Nam has told you similar things in his efforts to get you in the sack but this is different.

Yea I'm actually really excited about getting into these, Marvel has just been just that Marvel characters and I've read a lot of comics from Superheroes, so it's time to catch up on my other love GI JOE.

and :lecture :lecture :lecture :lol

Yea I'm actually really excited about getting into these, Marvel has just been just that Marvel characters and I've read a lot of comics from Superheroes, so it's time to catch up on my other love GI JOE.

One of the cool factors about reading the old Marvel books is you can tell when new toys were released as characters and vehicles make their way into the storytelling. :D

I might be missing something but off the top of my head Marvel has always been all about the Marvel Universe with a few exceptions: GI Joe, Conan, Transformers etc.... Am I missing something :huh??

You boycotting multi quote, ski?

Back