"Classic GI Joe" TPB's now available in stores

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must be out of print, Ski....

Because it has Zartan on the cover.

Ok peeps, I'm making the big step into the GI JOE comics and I want them all, what will it roughly cost me to get the paperbacks... I hope Barnes and Noble has these graphic novels because my wife works there part-time and she actually has a 40% discount for the holidays until this Friday. Help me get started guys or it's CARTOONS and NEMESIS ENFORCER 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read the first 5 volumes' worth, and the cartoon is still better :)

Comic is great, though. No doubt. But the nostalgia just isn't there for me.

I'm going there tonight, just got the ok from the woman... Gonna get my read on sons :rock

Last edited:
Amazon just put up pre-orders for G.I. Joe Special Missions Volume 1. I'd post a link, but I don't know if SSF has its own special affiliate code.

There's one that I keep loose, the rest of kept in DA COFFINS!!!! Every once in a while I'll get a new one out and start to display her.

Gulp.... :lol

Gonna hit up the bookstores and see what I find. Think I might still have a Booksamillion card. I'd love to have the whole series in TPB form. So much easier although you lose the killer covers.

I just want to learn about the Hama Comics, I've never read one and I've heard so much from these, I want to be proven wrong. I've been a die hard GI JOE cartoon fan and I'm wanting to complete the circle.

Back