Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman PF - part 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Christopher Reeve Superman PF???

I could see myself with 5 or so Superman PFs.

Classic comic
Reeve
Cavill
Kingdom Come
Red Son

I would probably buy every PF they made

That's a lot

superman-faces.jpg

:lol

Even this one?
funny_superman_8.jpg

:lol:rotfl

I would probably buy every PF they made

For real ink?

I can see myself getting the MoS one maybe next year sometime if he is still around and the film rules. Thats 3 Supes figs and a 1/1 bust. Thats a lotta Supe.

I could see myself with 5 or so Superman PFs.

Classic comic
Reeve
Cavill
Kingdom Come
Red Son

X2. A Christopher Reeve PF would make my year. The others would be gravy after that -- especially Kingdom Come!

Wish I had room to display multiples properly like that.

I hope we see something at SDCC.

Looks like it will be announced in SDCC based on the other thread started by Spidey.

Not sure if i'd have still pre ordered the Superman PF knowing that SSC would be releasing a Superman Reeves PF as for me Christopher Reeves is plain and simply Superman himself! As not much of a comic fan, the first time i really got to see an idea of how Superman looked was the reeves movies and for me, a statue of Superman Reeves would be all i needed. Infact, after watching the recent Henry Cavill Superman movie and not liking it at all, its only made me like the Reeves movies even more. Therefore i will wait with excitement for a possible reveal at this months Comic Con! :pray:

Not sure if i'd have still pre ordered the Superman PF knowing that SSC would be releasing a Superman Reeves PF as for me Christopher Reeves is plain and simply Superman himself! As not much of a comic fan, the first time i really got to see an idea of how Superman looked was the reeves movies and for me, a statue of Superman Reeves would be all i needed. Infact, after watching the recent Henry Cavill Superman movie and not liking it at all, its only made me like the Reeves movies even more. Therefore i will wait with excitement for a possible reveal at this months Comic Con! :pray:

:exactly::goodpost:

I too have the superman comic pf on preorder but would cancel/sell immediately for a genuine Christopher Reeves pf!

I too have the superman comic pf on preorder but would cancel/sell immediately for a genuine Christopher Reeves pf!

Glad im not alone on this guys...it seems that every Comic Con gets better than the last....especially if SSc reveal half the pieces we're expecting, including the Reeves Supes! :hi5:

Roberto, now you know SS isn't gonna blow their DC wad in one year. Sups and Bats arent even sold out. :lol

Yea I know but it would have been great to see a reveal...can't wait for the Reeve PF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back