Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman PF - part 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Christopher Reeve Superman PF???

If you don't get both the ghost of the DCD Superman will haunt your house.

I can't believe it. ls the same PF.

I'm in huge trouble. Too much awesome stuff coming out. What to do? I guess it's both or fail.

I really hope that Sideshow have made an arrangement with the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation. Just like it was the case with the 12-inch figure by Hot Toys.

2 supes PF that will tak long time PF which previewed at SDCC yet not released so......:chillpill:

Only way I'd buy this is if they used a fabric body suit and cape. Otherwise just sticking with the first PF. The sculpt looks incredible though from these pics!

Only way I'd buy this is if they used a fabric body suit and cape. Otherwise just sticking with the first PF. The sculpt looks incredible though from these pics!

Isn't the only way to get any real personality into the cape to sculpt it??

I'll have to see how either pan out. I'm still not sure I'll get either. I only want 1 Superman statue and my favorite is still the Alex Ross Clark Kent.

Isn't the only way to get any real personality into the cape to sculpt it??

Not if there's a good wire running through the cape similar to the Anakin PF Jedi robe. The wire holds the "flowing in the wind" kind pose very well.

Would also hope hat if they do go with fabric over a sculpted body the the chest emblem would be sewn like the actual movie suit and not the cheap easy way out iron on decal or whatever like what Hot Toys and many other Customizers have done for 1/6 scale. At 1/4 scale a sewn chest emblem shouldn't be a problem

Imagine this and Keaton bats PFs together. Holy ****!

Imagine this and Keaton bats PFs together. Holy ****!

tumblr_m520c1Y1eD1r3nkzc.gif

Oh, **** YES! This is an insta-buy; no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

The sculpted body on the table in the first pic, reminds me of the concept sketch in the second pic.
Skaumlrmavbild2013-02-22kl015437_zps00bcb962.png

Skaumlrmavbild2012-03-13kl165529_zps08587a1a.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back