Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman PF - part 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Christopher Reeve Superman PF

That was too easy :wink1:

3v92cq.jpg

That pic in particular kind of looks like he going for the

h26FBAC18

jump

People who buy statues they don't like just because of a low ES are either just professional flippers or losers. I remember when the Punisher EX was out there and everyone *****ed about the EX being this small knife. And then the ES was announced people freaked... It really makes no sense to me.

I mean if people are on the fence about it and it gets a low ES then yes perhaps you can complain a little that you missed out. But if someone does not want it at all and then turn around and complain that SSC made a small ES.... Well that is loser territory 100%

Word Riggs...

Yeah I agree Chin that is the best angle so far

Last edited:

You know, with all the talk about the awkward pose and the weird back arch, we're forgetting one of the weirdest thing about this piece:

Dat bulge....

You know, with all the talk about the awkward pose and the weird back arch, we're forgetting one of the weirdest thing about this piece:

Dat bulge....

The Bulge is very screen accurate. You can tell that SSC took a lot of time in that area to get it just right. :lecture:lecture:lecture

superman-christopher-reeve_786_poster.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back