Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman PF - part 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Christopher Reeve Superman PF???

The sculpted body on the table in the first pic, reminds me of the concept sketch in the second pic.
Skaumlrmavbild2013-02-22kl015437_zps00bcb962.png

Skaumlrmavbild2012-03-13kl165529_zps08587a1a.png

Yeah tha was a good catch

This is great. Just give me a year to recoup the raping I have recieved in 2013.

I don't if it sucks. I like it over here more, though. People are more friendly.

Navigation is lame too. The website is crap. But you still attain some info good there from time to time notwithstanding.

I don't if it sucks. I like it over here more, though. People are more friendly.

Well I didn't even bother setting up a membership there as most of their threads are far shorter, and the friendly people tend to be HERE anyways.

Navigation is lame too. The website is crap. But you still attain some info good there from time to time notwithstanding.

Well what they have that we don't here are some of the sculptors post there like Canale. Apparently they were scared away for here.

However, in the end all of my besties are here anyway:1-1:

How is it that this pic from chin hasn't been posted in this thread yet

rsa9w9.jpg

Yeah this piece will be cool with the flying pose.

I assume they'll hide the peg in behind a crystal and will look like he's hovering.

Can't wait for this, I might just swerve the other sups PF i since I'm all about CR when it comes to sups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back