Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman PF - part 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Christopher Reeve Superman PF???

Yea I know but it would have been great to see a reveal...can't wait for the Reeve PF

Totally agree man. Just pace yourself. You have enough PO's to last you a while. Enjoy em.:hi5:

Last edited:

I wil get this and display with the comic and mos versions. I think they would look great together!

I preordered the comic Superman exclusive day one. I'm on the fence with the MOS PF, and if the Christopher Reeve PF looks good, I will order that without question. The only other Superman PF I would love to see... George Reeves. Iconic stance with fists on hips.

I preordered the comic Superman exclusive day one. I'm on the fence with the MOS PF, and if the Christopher Reeve PF looks good, I will order that without question. The only other Superman PF I would love to see... George Reeves. Iconic stance with fists on hips.

Would be cool but prob wouldnt happen

Will have to get the Reeve PF, just because it's Reeve and he was my introduction to Superman. Even though I already have one Superman statue (vs Avengers custom), and the comic PF on PO. So that will make it three in time, and in addition I'm on the fence about madx's custom Enraged Superman.. But really couldn't defend using my quite limited space on four Supes. Oh the tough choices we have.. :D But with all that's coming, I have to say I'm pleased with it being a little further down the road..

Those customs don't compare with the comic PF IMO. I plan on having reeve Supes and Keaton bats to go with my comic versions.

Speaking of Superman movies, did you guys hear the news today?

batman-superman-by-spazchicken-on-deviantart.jpg

Those customs don't compare with the comic PF IMO. I plan on having reeve Supes and Keaton bats to go with my comic versions.

I heard! I'm so geeked it's like I'm opening a present :panic:

Thanks Bruce :) for the link over. But I dont see a Reeves PF for a while and in SS terms meaning like well into next year. It took them almost a year to PO Supes after the preview and all we've gotten from SS is like teasers. OMG till like 10 min (thanks Bruce) I was totally a no on the Reeves PF cause I already have the Comic PF on PO, but now that a Keaton one may be in the works my Fiance is going to kill me lol:hi5:

Haha, I don't think we'll see this revealed at least till they've shipped the comic and MoS PFs, but we know its on the works which is great. My Supes display will eventually be the life size bust, the comic PF and the Reeve PF.

If 12 year old me ever knew he would posses such things he would freak out lol.

Haha, I don't think we'll see this revealed at least till they've shipped the comic and MoS PFs, but we know its on the works which is great. My Supes display will eventually be the life size bust, the comic PF and the Reeve PF.

If 12 year old me ever knew he would posses such things he would freak out lol.

I figured as much with the PO for Reeves, but then again they revealed the MoS PF to coincide with the movie so.... and Dude if 12 year old me ever knew I'd have what I have or am getting, then I think he'd trip ****s lol and diss on those spoiled punks in the school yard with all the new Power Ranger toys (like how did their damn parents shell out so much). I think 30 year old me is making up for everything 12 year old me ever wanted and couldn't even have imagined wanting. When I found sideshow like 6 or 7 years ago, I couldn't even think of paying the prices for some of the PFs and comiquettes that I passed over. Now I'm thinking about getting the LS Yoda lol. And $400 seems like a bargain for an awesome PF.

For now though, its all about the damn wait :impatient:

In the next two years im hoping to have a Comic Supes PF/Bats PF (already on PO) plus their original movie counterparts - the ones we grew up with and love to this day!!!

Looks good!! Apparently Sideshow have been given access to the real Superman costume shown at SDCC this year so with any luck it will be the best screen-match yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back