Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman PF - part 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Christopher Reeve Superman PF???

url

lmao, best Cumberpatch gif.

Cheers for the heads-up, even a little sneak like this thrills me~

vUYIcJn.jpg

Cool! Probably won't get it since I have the HT figure but really interested to see how it comes out. Hopefully this one comes with an EX

If the pose is some sort of flying pose as has been speculated, then I'll probably have to get this. Too iconic for me not to.

looks like the cape is material, not sculpted. I bet it would be arond $400. standard for PF now

looks like the cape is material, not sculpted. I bet it would be arond $400. standard for PF now

They're not selling that many at that price though so maybe it will be 350 to 380. Although for Reeve people will pay 400 I assume but the average PF should stay below 400 for a bit. Sinestro isn't selling a lot.

I'm trying to brainstorm what the base could be. Not sure wha holding him up there. Could it be Daily Planet maybe? Not sure. Gonna look cool though.

Fortress of Solitude. That's what the concept design had

Yeah. I do remember that. Two sup statues out of the gate with fos base. Oh well.

I think we'll see the full statue at SDCC next year..

instant buy, cinemaquette is so expensive for me, gonna score this baby soon with pf keaton

I hope we see a "Coming Soon" tease after 89' Bats goes up for PO. Should be anytime now. How long did it take between the two comic pf's? A couple months after Bats went on PO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back