Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman PF - part 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Christopher Reeve Superman PF???

This will be FOTY.

Not if it is released the SAME year as the comic PF .... lol

Hmmmmm. This could go either way for me.

While the comic Pf is really nice. Chris Reeves IS Superman to me. He is what made me a Superman fan and he fits in with my "rules" about statue collecting more then the Comic version.

If it turns out really nice I may be selling my Comic version. Now it would have to turn out really nice as the comic version is just about perfect in every way.

At least the Reeve pf will have the S on the cape.

Hmmmmm. This could go either way for me.

While the comic Pf is really nice. Chris Reeves IS Superman to me. He is what made me a Superman fan and he fits in with my "rules" about statue collecting more then the Comic version.

If it turns out really nice I may be selling my Comic version. Now it would have to turn out really nice as the comic version is just about perfect in every way.

Agreed. People are also forgetting, though, that we might also see a Cavill Supes PF. This is the year of the Superman, that's for sure.

Surely they won't release another Supes fig until the first one is off the shelves?

I'm surprised there announced there making this already. I thought they wouldn't of announced something like this for atleast a year after the Comic Supes would have sold out & been sent out.

It's going to sell well though, what ever happens

I'm surprised there announced there making this already. I thought they wouldn't of announced something like this for atleast a year after the Comic Supes would have sold out & been sent out.

It's going to sell well though, what ever happens

:exactly: I hope he's 1/4 and not 1/5.

Feature_Aliens-med.jpg

I hope you're right...I really do

I hope we see something at SDCC.

Looks like a Chris Reeve Portrait about 1/4 scale?

6DAB0427-1298-44F0-9368-E7BBC53374AB-310-000000247BBBA35C_zps467d9ed0.jpg

FinalSuper02_zps225dba12.jpg

Christopher Reeve FTW, and Zerox stated 3 or 4 years, I feel it will be the next couple, if you notice the pic above Chewey has been released, Catwoman LSF came out at SDCC 2012, Capt America came out also, IMO I feel it will be sooner than later, that said Already PO'd just waiting for a date

Now Mondo needs to release a Reeve Superman print that I can hang behind that PF.:lecture:lol

#IWishICouldHaveEveryCollectibleIWanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back