Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's crazy is this piece is $469.99 and Red Son Bats is $489.99! Who thought that was a good price for that!?!? That's gonna have an ES of like 20:lol

With 19 owners putting it on eBay for $1,200 the day after they get it. :lol

I know I'm probably in the minority but... I am still excited about this statue. Can't wait!

How did you get the coupon?

Clear cookies and use IE. Sign into your SS account and add the pf to your cart. Stay on that page. A pop up for 10% off will show up eventually. Sometimes a 5% off will show up so it if does restart the whole process until you get the 10% off.

Clear cookies and use IE. Sign into your SS account and add the pf to your cart. Stay on that page. A pop up for 10% off will show up eventually. Sometimes a 5% off will show up so it if does restart the whole process until you get the 10% off.
WOW!!!!!!!!! Amazing work!!!!

I did exactly that, it showed as you said... but I already had an order from September (when it first went live). I live-chat with SSC, showed them several screenshots and the working discount code I just received AND they manually removed 10% !!!!

WOOT!!!

Nice. Can't seem to get it to show up again, should've went thru with it the first time. Now I log into my account, add to my cart, wait. Minutes later, I refresh or open cart up again, it's empty, and I have to log in again, process repeats itself. :monkey2 :huh

Rule # one of Slick deals is never call.

Someone posted a thread in the Marvel section on how to get the codes to work. The thread has been removed , but I think between that thread and people calling the codes got shut down .

Sigh...noobs. :slap Order put on hold for the moment. :lol I wonder if they'll do a bundled offer for this and Joker in the future.

Ordered with the 10% code. Also had a $50 gift card kicking around. $50 a month flex isn't too shabby. Looking forward to this one.

Tempted, but don't think I'll pick up the Joker companion piece. The Joker card, flames and pose kill it for me.

Lol got another 10% code for this but didn't let me use it. I used a 10% code on Green Lantern two days ago. It let me add it but when i went to check out it said no can do buddy.
Only 1 per promotion period which i assume is a month-- damn..

Last edited:
Back