Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from fb

13392308_606435179534065_2368427010251371012_o.jpg

I may have to regretfully cancel this one, not really got room for a non-comic piece except armored batfleck, and only that because it resembles the comics. Undecided though as I would have to eat the NRD, plus the dark knight is one of my favourite films, plus this might look amazing lit up.... Decisions! :gah:

I'm guessing the belt is a separate piece/mixed media? The cape looks like it was put on wrong, either that, or it has the ability to go over the shoulders nicely unlike the HTs.

Cape is definitely installed incorrectly. It doesn't insert into the chest piece.

I'm guessing the belt is a separate piece/mixed media? The cape looks like it was put on wrong, either that, or it has the ability to go over the shoulders nicely unlike the HTs.

Saw the proto that was on display at our SSC distributor's booth at the local show. Will go back later with my camera so I can shoot and post better pics. This statue looks good, I think I would be blown away by it if I am not already desensitized by my 1/4 scale Hot Toys version. Cape is velvet, a dust magnet but manageable. Belt was just positioned high on the proto and can easily be fixed. Somethings I'm not okay with though and I'm not sure if they are fixable: The chest plate has a huge gap on top (imagine your shirt collar pulled forward by your fingers that you can see your chest inside), and the cowl shape/ears Sideshow may have taken liberties with.

I can tell if the carbon fiber-patterned parts are rubber/plastic, or still part of the polystone painted with the pattern.

Saw the proto that was on display at our SSC distributor's booth at the local show. Will go back later with my camera so I can shoot and post better pics. This statue looks good, I think I would be blown away by it if I am not already desensitized by my 1/4 scale Hot Toys version. Cape is velvet, a dust magnet but manageable. Belt was just positioned high on the proto and can easily be fixed. Somethings I'm not okay with though and I'm not sure if they are fixable: The chest plate has a huge gap on top (imagine your shirt collar pulled forward by your fingers that you can see your chest inside), and the cowl shape/ears Sideshow may have taken liberties with.

I can tell if the carbon fiber-patterned parts are rubber/plastic, or still part of the polystone painted with the pattern.

Can't wait for your pics! :yess: I was considering waiting on the Prime 1 Studios but it's supposed to be 1:2 scale and I don't think I have room for that. Already a bit hesitant on the 1:3.

I hadn't noticed the gap under the chest plate, but zoomed in on the pic on the previous page, and it is indeed a big one. Good catch. I still think it looks good, but really looking forward to any pics you can post.

Hello again guys! I'm now uncertain if I could still go back to the show to take better pics with a camera as my eyes suddenly got red and itchy, but I'll try. Just in case, I'll post my crappy cellphone photos from last night so please bear with me. I think it's a great figure. Very little chances that SSC would mess up on the final product particularly with the paint.

20160611_191816_zpsxraj0cmj.jpg

20160611_191823_zpssydywn7a.jpg

20160611_191902_zps9cpbu4ph.jpg

20160611_192035_zpsj95nwvzi.jpg

Back