Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swore to stay away from PF's as their prices are getting astronomical but as I love the Nolan Batman movies I NEED this!

It better not be plastic like the Man of Steel PF....

I was considering getting this, but $799.99 AU hahahahahaha no.

The Dark Knight Batman Premium Format Statue | Sideshow Collectables The Dark Knight Christian Bale Batman Premium Format Figure | Popcultcha

Yeah I saw this on their site. But I plan (wish) to have the comic, Keaton, Bale and Batfleck and maybe even the Prime 1 versions. Just can't get enough Batman.

The unfortunate thing is that all future SS PF pieces are going to be that price as shown by other recent preorder listings on Popcultcha. Just bought the Doom and the Keaton Batman and they're great pieces, but they were only $500 each. This price jump in Aussie dollars isn't going to change anytime soon. Heck it may get even worse.

They had the 1/2 scale Joker at SDCC so.....that's confirmation, right??

preview_Prime1JokerStatue-.jpg

Space is an issue for me because I won't expand out past my basement and I won't ever do the "jam and cram" display style. I'm pretty much capped at 27 unless I want to end up cluttered.

I'm in about the same position. I have 31 PF's in a wife authorized converted garage space. I'm not going to leave that space and I don't like looking cramped either. I try to carefully chose the new additions, often at the expense of an older piece.

Back